Chapter 33- Same Mistakes And Nobody Compares

You:"Oh my gosh it's you!!!"

Ed:"It is! Aha how are you love?"

You:"Great! And you?"

Ed:"Wonderful! Bit nervous about tonight.."

You:"Well you shouldn't be but you better treat my Caoimhe right or i promise I'll kick your ass and make sure you won't be able to have kids."

Ed:"Deal." He chuckled

You:"Come on in."

You let Ed in and show him into the living room.

Molly:"Caoimhe your date is here!!!!" She shouts loudly

Caoimhe:"I'm coming I'm coming don't get your knickers in a twist!"

Ed:"That's my girl." He chuckled

Caoimhe comes out looking absolutely stunning. Her vibrant dyed red hair is waved and falls perfectly over her shoulders and she's wearing black skinny jeans and a dark blue blouse that compliments her bright blue eyes. For shoes she's wearing the classic black and white Convers.

You:"Aww Caoimhe you look beautiful!"

She blushes and looks down at her feet.

Caoimhe:"Thanks goddess." She shyly smiles

Niall:"Why do you call her goddess and why does Hannah call you angel?"

He looks from her to you and back to her.

Caoimhe:"Because she looks like a goddess. She always put herself down so i told her she is a beautiful goddess of course she always blushes at that." She laughed at you

You:"Oh shush i do not look like a goddess. However you DO look like an angel."

Caoimhe:"No but thank you. You never fail to make me blush goddess."

Ed:"You're both gorgeous."

She looks at him and bites her lip.

Ed:"Ready?"

Caoimhe shakes her head and takes Ed's hand and waves goodbye to everyone.

Harry:"Bring her back safe and use protection!"

Ed:"Shut up you perv haha"

Caoimhe laughs at their banter and pulls Ed out the door.

Niall:"Sit with me babe." He holds his arms out for you

You get up and walk over to sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around you and keeps you close to his body. You put a arm around his shoulder and twist a piece of his hair at the nape of his next. He smiles up at you and you bend down to kiss his nose.

Harry clears his throat and you both look over to see him looking at you and Molly slapping his arm.

Molly:"It was cute stop being a butt."

Harry:"Sorry i just thought they would..nevermind."

Molly sighed and intertwined her fingers with his.

Harry:"So you girls wanna go clubbing?"

You:"Uhh after what happened last time i don't know..."

Harry:"I protected you and I'll do it again."

Niall:"She's my girlfriend I'll protect her."

Way to make things awkward boys.

Molly:"Actually one of my friends is having a party tonight. We can go there if you want?"