Chapter 26- Moments

~Hannah's POV~

You pack your things up and say goodbye to Eleanor. You drive back to the apartment complex.

-----In the boys' apartment------

None of the boys are home. They are probably out with friends or something. You decide to go onto twitter. As soon as you look at your timeline, your heart drops. There are pictures all over if Niall with another girl.. and they're kissing. Your heart shattered into a million pieces. You begin to cry and you run out of the boys' apartment and lock yourself in yours. About half an hour later, you get a text from Niall.

Niall:" where you are? I got home and you weren't there. :("

You don't bother replying. You're heartbroken and just so mad.

Niall continues to call and text you asking you why you won't answer and if you're ok. Since you weren't answering you hear Niall knocking on your door but you lay sobbing in your bed.

How could he do this to you!? You gave him your heart and he just stabbed it and broke it in a million pieces.

He continues to bang and yell on the door. You ignore him and fall asleep crying. You wake up to Niall calling your name. You guess he went back to his flat to grab the spare key. He comes into your room and he says "Princess i was worried about you. Didn't you hear me screaming?"

You dully say "i heard you. I didn't want to talk to you."

Niall:"why?" Hurt.

You:"cause you're a lying cheating bastard and i never want to talk to you again."

He looks at you in shock and tears form in his eyes. "But princess.."

You:"I'm not your princess now leave me alone."

Niall:"What did i do? Please just talk to me. Hannah i love you more than anything and you're breaking my heart."

You:"ya well you should have thought about that when you were kissing another girl. YOU broke MY heart Niall."

You begin to sob even more and Niall goes to put his arms around you but you shove him off.

Niall:"I would never ever cheat on you Hannah. You're the love of my life."

You get up to leave and Niall stands up and holds your wrists.

You:"GET OFF ME!"

Niall:"Please just talk to me!"

You start to try and fight him. You scream at him, try hitting him even though he is still firmly holding your wrists, shoving him but he won't let go.

You:"YOU'RE HURTING ME!! GET OFF!"

Niall holds your wrists close to his chest and kisses your lips but you don't kiss back. He is now crying too.

Niall:"Hannah please? I can't lose you. Please...."

You say nothing. He let's go of your wrists noticing he left bruises from restraining you. He leaves your apartment crying. He looks back at you one last time before he closes the door.

~Zayn's POV~

The boys and i were just sitting around talking when Niall comes back to the flat crying.

Harry:"What's wrong? What happened? "

Niall:"Hannah thinks i cheated. I think we broke up." With that he sobbed.

While the other boys tried talking to Niall, I went to see Hannah. She loved Niall more than anything so she must be so upset if she thinks he cheated which to be honest i know he would never do to her. She's his whole world. I open her unlocked flat door and stand outside her room.