Chapter 28- My One And Only

~ Hannah's P.O.V~

You couldn't believe it! Simon's words kept replaying over and over again in your head. You got signed! It doesn't feel real.

Niall wrapped his arms tightly around your waist and whispered in your ear "I'm so proud of you princess. I love you."

You smile and hug him tighter. You didn't realize your hug with Niall lasted several minutes until you heard someone clear their throat.

You:"Oh umm sorry" you laughed awkwardly

Simon:"Let's go get you signed then we'll plan when you'll come in to look at songs to record."

You:"Ok" you say with a big smile

You, Niall and Simon walk back to his office after saying goodbye to Little Mix and Savan. When you finish everything up you and Niall say goodbye to Simon and leave Syco records. As you walk out there were paparazzi waiting for you. Niall takes your hand and you walk closely behind him almost trying to hide. One if them screamed "USING NIALL FOR FAME HUH!" then another yelled "FAME WHORE!!" And another "HEY HANNAH WHAT'S IT LIKE DOING TWO GUYS!"

You couldn't hold back the tears any longer. They streamed down your face fast and you couldn't stop them even though you wanted to. None of these things were true. You'd never use Niall..he was your world. You loved Harry but like a brother and best friend.

Niall tightened his grip on your hand and walked faster to the car. The car ride home was silent. Niall held the steering wheel tightly and you just looked out the window still crying. You got home and the boys stood up smiling at you, soon realizing you were crying. Harry quickly walked over to you bringing you into a tight hug. He rubbed small circles in your back while saying "shhh baby it'll be alright."

Liam:"What happened?..."

Niall:"Well Hannah got signed and we were both really happy. Then when we left..."

Louis:"What Niall?"

Niall sighed and rubbed the back of his neck then ran his fingers through his hair.

Niall:"The paps were yellin horrible things to Hannah. Calling her..."

He looked at you then at the floor.

Niall:"Fame whore and sayin she was sleepin around."

Harry:"And you didn't defend her?"

He said with a hint of anger

Niall just shook his head no.

Harry:"You should of. If she was my girlfriend I would have told them to fuck off."

Niall:"But she's MY girlfriend."

Harry:"Then YOU should defend her!"

Niall's hands went into fists at his sides.

Harry:"Do you see her!? She's in my arms crying and you did nothing. Not one thing! She deserves better!"

Niall:"Don't fucking tell me what my girlfriend needs! I may not be the best boyfriend but love her more than anything! I don't need you or anyone else saying otherwise!"

With that Niall ripped you from Harry's arms. Harry's face turned hard as stone and you saw his jaw clutch. You felt Niall's arms tighten around you and his heart was beating faster than ever. You turn to face Niall.

You:"Harry's just trying to help... he just doesn't want me crying..that's all." You softly whisper

Niall's eyes were full of anger and his usual soft angelic face was now gone.