Chapter 25- Can't You See?

Hey guys! Sorry for not updateing in a while. I have exams in two weeks so i may or may not update next weekend because i have to study. If you haven't looked at my last author's note please read it. Please comment, vote and maybe share it to help me get more reads? Lots of Love, Hannah xoxo

~Hannah's P.O.V~

As Niall, Harry, and I were watching soccer I got a call from my best friend Denise.

You:"Sorry, I have to answer Denise. I'll be back"

Niall:"K babe"

~*Phone conversation*~

You:"Hey girlie! What's up?"

Denise:"Zayn and I broke up.. it was a mutual decision and we are still friends but I feel bad.."

You:" Wait..What?!? When did this happen?"

Denise:" A few minutes ago..I called him because..well.. i fell in love with someone else. Don't get me wrong i still love Zayn and always will but this guy..he's the one. plus Zayn said he fell in love with another girl too so it'sall good."

What the hell just happened? Denise and Zayn seemed so in love.. now she's telling me they both fell for other people. Why hadn't she talked to me sooner?

You:"Well at least it didn't end badly i guess.. so tell me about this new guy?"

Denise:"He's smart, funny, tall, dark hair and blue eyes. He is a German exchange student whose in my college guitar class."

You:"Have you guys gone out?"

Denise:"Not yet. He asked me but i was still with Zayn so i said i was too busy at the moment."

You:"Ahh."

Denise:"So you were in the hospital? It was all over the gossip shows and magazines and stuff."

You:"Ya but i'm ok now. We were at a club and Harry and I were dancing and some drunk jerk started grabbing me. Harry tried getting him off me and it all blew up into a fight and the guy threw me and i slammed my head."

Denise:"Holy crap! Did they get him?"

You:"Ya. They arrested him."

Denise:"Good. So..you? clubbing? haha"

You:"Trust me it wasn't my idea. Don't really know if i'll do it again haha"

Denise:"Ya you never were the party person."

You:"Nope. I like staying at home, watching tv or a movie, in my sweatpants and t-shirt."

Denise:"I know, we've been best friends since we were six."

You:" Alright sassy haha"

Denise:"Haha well, I have to go study for my test tomorrow. Talk to you tomorrow?"

You:"Ok! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great, you always do and ya sure. Love ya Dindin." (That actually is my nickname for my best friend Denise)

Denise:"Ok bye Hannah banana!"

~*END OF CONVERSATION*~

you leave Niall's room and go back into the living room where Niall was currently yelling at the game and Harry was on the computer. You decided to wait till there was a commercial to talk.

You:"So I just talked to Denise.."

Harry:"How is she?"

You:"She's good. Have you guys talked to Zayn lately?"