Chapter 35- The Way You Make Me Feel Inside

Harry:"Good. I'm really sorry about being an arse.."

You:"You're only looking out for me. But I think you owe Niall an apology...."

He runs his fingers through his hair then shakes his head.

Harry:"Alright let's get back inside."

You nod and leave the car.

As you approach the apartment door you hear Molly ranting about Harry's behavior.

Harry:"I'm a dead man."

You:"Eh when she's done with her fit just hold her close and kiss her. She's relax aha"

Harry:"Can I hide behind you? "

You:"Harry, I'm five-two and you're over six feet..it's gonna be a little difficult."

You open the door and Molly embraces you in a hug. She then turns to Harry with a glare.

You:"If looks could kill..."

Harry's eyes are wide and he looks kinda scared. Poor guy..well he sorta deserves it.

Molly:"How dare you."

She walks right up to Harry with her hands clenched at her sides.

Molly:"Hannah has been in love with that boy for as long as i can remember! Yes he was a big jerk but he loves her just as much as she loves him and if he wants to marry her then you shouldn't stand in their way. Hannah deserves to be treated with love and if Niall is giving it to her then that's all that matters. So help me Harry if you ruin this for them I'll grab you by your hair and toss you off a cliff. I love you with all my heart but I am not afraid to put you in your place!"

Harry:"That's why I love you. "

Molly:"Excuse me?"

Harry:"You love me but aren't afraid to tell me when I'm wrong. For that and so many other reasons, I love you..."

You had this big smile and Molly just looked confused.

Molly:"Did you not hear a word I said? I was yelling at you for being a jerk then you say I love you? What's wrong with you?"

Harry:"I'm in love." He said proudly with a big goofy grin

You:"Just kiss him already Mols. You know you want to."

With that she did. When they pulled away she slapped his chest.

Molly:"You ever do something like that again you'll be sorry. You had her all upset."

Harry:"I know. We talked everything out and now we're ok." He smiled at you

-------Exactly One Year Later----------

This is it. The day has finally come after a year of touring with the boys and being their opening act. Your career has shot up so much in such a short period of time and now you're officially going to be bound to the love of your life until the day you die. You had your family and friends flown out to Ireland for the big day. Denise as your maid of honor, Angie, Molly, Caoimhe, Mari, Eleanor, Perrie and Dani as your bride's maids. Perrie and Zayn were engaged, so were Liam and Dani, Lou and El. Molly and Harry were so in love it was annoyingly cute. Josh and Angie were still going strong and so were Denise and her boyfriend and Caoimhe and Ed.

You were in a beautiful Irish church where blue and white flowers were perfectly placed throughout the church and loved ones were waiting for you to walk down the isle.

Your dress had a heart-shaped neckline and flowed out like the Cinderella dress. Your hair was in curls down your back and the vale was lined with diamonds. Everything was absolutely perfect.