Fourteen

"And, the FireLord was okay with this?" Zuko questioned with an eyebrow lift as Sokka, Peng among other soldiers had dropped off belonging in the front of the old home.

Iroh looked around as he remembered the home, "I control this selection, so it doesn't matter," He explained as he talked to Peng about the rooms.

"As your personal guard, this sure sucks," Sokka complained looking around as the prince rolled his eyes.

The prince walked into his summer home with the WaterTribe boy behind him, "Hey, at least, you'll be able to spend time with your sister," Zuko explained as he still hasn't told him that Suki was apart of the selection. "For now, we are going to see the girls,"

Sokka nodded as he walked behind the prince. He didn't mind being a guard since all he had to do was make sure Zuko wasn't in danger or attacked. There will be moments when he had to run some errands, but Zuko would help him out.

"We will be staying here for the next two weeks, and during these two weeks we will return with only four girls," Iroh explained as the seven girls looked at each other.

Sokka looked at the seven girls, and saw that they were all pretty expect for his sister. He noticed one girl with short brown hair, "Come on, to your rooms," The general explained as each girl was assigned to a soldier.

Sokka turned as he was ready to head inside with the prince but was stopped when the Firebender talked to a man. "Actually, Officer Kim I will have my guard escort this girl in his room," He explained as the soldier nodded and left with the maids that had come to the island aswell. "Sokka please escort to her room," The prince explained as he sent a wink towards the girl.

Sokka nodded as he walked next to the girl, "Geez, you don't recognize me," The girl whispered as the two were currently walking into the guest halls.

"I'm sorry, have I met you before?" Sokka asked as he opened the door to her room. She entered as she faced him, and he looked into her eyes, "Wait a minute..."

Suki giggled as she wrapped her arms around him, "Sokka," She whispered as it hit him.

It was the Kyoshi warrior that he meant way back during the beginning of his journey, "Suki!" He exclaimed as he closed the door and carried her.

He spung her around her room as he couldn't believe she was infront of him, "Took you long enough," She remarked as Sokka sat her down on her feet.

He scratched the back of his neck, "It's the first time I see you without makeup," He explained as she nodded in understanding, "Wait...you are apart of this?" He asked.

She took a seat on her bed, "I joined to get inside information," She explained as he already would of assume that, "The prince and I made a deal,"

Sokka lifted a brow, interested, "What kind of deal," He asked.

"I'll help him win Katara over, if I stay here til the end," She explained. Sokka looked at the girl confused, "I been talking to Zuko a lot, and its obvious that he doesn't like this war and the FireLord,"

"Isn't that his father?"

Suki nodded, "I honestly do think that we can have him on our side. These past nights, I been snooping around General Iroh, and it seems he is planning something against the FireLord."

Suki continued to explain the past nights where she spotted the old man lingering the halls with a box in his arms. She spotted him entering a room, which she assumed, once belong to the FireLady.

Sokka was surprised on everything he was hearing, and looked concerned about the prince, "Zuko told me that the General wanted to speak to him in private in a few hours,"