When your child hits puberty and your reactions Pt. 1

A/N: I'm watching The First Avenger and my heart breaks every time that Bucky falls out of the plane and when Steve goes in the ice.

And yes.

I tried my best.

Okay?

So if it's shitty I apologize.

———

Steve:

You were just casually minding your own business in your living room while your twins were in the kitchen with Steve. The twins were now 14 making you cry a little bit. Emma is very sensitive while Noah is the daring one. As soon as you were about to sip your coffee, you heard heavy running footsteps and then a slam on the door. You knew that it couldn't be Emma since she's quiet, so you decided to get up and check to see if Noah was okay.

When you arrived in front of the bathroom door, you sighed.

"Noah, sweetheart are you okay?" You asked.

"Mom... it's Emma! I'm bleeding and I don't know what to do." You heard your daughters sobs making you mentally scream.

She's on her period, you thought. You mentally squealed and decided to get her another pair of clothes before going back in front of the door.

"Sweetheart, let me in." You gently said and you heard the soft click making you step inside the big bathroom and look at your daughter.

She sat on the toilet. Her face was red due to her crying and you saw the blood stains on her favorite white jeans. You carefully placed the clothes that you brought from her room and placed them on the bathroom sink. Then you threw the bloody clothes in the trash can.

"Babe, you're having your first period! It's okay. Everything will be okay I promise. It's normal. You're developing into a young woman. I got you some clothes here and a pad. Take a shower and put that on your underwear. Then come join me and your brother and dad." You caressed her cheek making her nod.

"But what if they make fun of me?"

"They won't. I promise." You winked before going back to the hall and closed the bathroom door.

You decided to stay outside the door until you hear the shower running. You looked down to the floor, smiling because your daughter is growing up. You walked to the kitchen and sat down in one of the stools.

"Mom, so..... this happened." Your son said making you gasp in surprise.

His voice had gotten deeper and you could see hints of facial hair growing making Steve laugh from the kitchen.

"My... God... Noah..." you said in surprise making him laugh.

"I gotta say love, I freaked out this morning when I woke up to do my workouts and heard him. I don't know what I'll do if Emma hits puberty..." Steve laughed as he cleaned the pan.

"Steve..."

"Dad.... I started my period." Emma's voice interrupted making Steve stop what he was doing.

"Eh-what? Oh God I'm seeing stars..." Steve said before fainting making Noah quickly help him before he hit the floor making you and Emma laugh.

Noah groaned when Steve's heavy weight fell on him while Emma went besides you and hugged you.

"Well, is he going to be okay?" Emma asked.

"He is." You laughed and watched Noah

~~~~~~~