How you met Pt 1.

I kinda forgot to put this. Some of these will be from the other imagines that I did. Sorry if its shitty....

Steve:

You work at the Smithsonian Museum as a tour guide. What you didn't know was that Steve Rogers was in your group for today.  You noticed that when you went to the Captain America part of the museum, a stranger from your group was held back to see the information about Captain America. You quickly told your group to stay put so you could talk to the stranger.

"Hey there! The group is about to leave. What's up?" You asked as you looked to the tall stranger who had a sad expression.

"Oh... um... I'll be there." The stranger replied shortly.

"I'm Y/N. Ummm I think you can't have caps in the museum. I am new here but I'm not sure." You said, leaning your body towards the wall that was next to him. The stranger looked at you and your smile dropped. Holy shit it was Steve Rogers. He noticed and quickly panicked.

"Hey, do not worry. I won't tell no one you're here. Besides, you're a human as well. You shouldn't be treated nicely just because you're Captain America. They should treat you like Steve Rogers. Now come on before the group begins to complain." You gently stated, taking out your hand and putting it in front of Steve so that you could guide him back. He smiled and took your hand in his as you both walked towards the group.

"Okay everyone! Ready to go to the dinosaurs?" You smiled at the group when they bursted our into cheers. Steve was staring at you with a bright smile. He came over to you and asked you if you wanted to grab a coffee. In which you said yes.

What a good day for the both of you.

Tony:

You were having a bad day. Some stranger bumped into you, which led to your coffee to spill on you. It was raining. You needed this job. You haven't seen your best friend Tony in years. He probably forgot about you. You missed when he used to come up to your bedroom window during your childhood. (a/n: I wrote an imagine like this so you can always reference that to this) You got there and went straight to the elevator.

"What floor Miss?" A voice suddenly said making you yell in surprise. Great now your heel broke.

"Um wherever Tony Stark is at please." You said, putting your things down on the elevator and then trying to fix your heel.

"Right away Miss." The voice replied back and the elevator was making its way upwards. Then you stopped at the floor in which Tony was at. You were nervous. You quickly grabbed your things and went to the desk where a lady with strawberry blonde hair was sitting at. She looked up smiling but then turned into a terrified expression.

"Oh dear! What happened??" The lady asked in a worried voice making you cringe.

"Bad day. I'm here for an interview." You stated, bouncing your leg up and down. The lady nodded and guided you to the office.

This is it. You're going to see him again.

"Come in." You heard his voice. You entered and he still was looking down on his paper. You awkwardly coughed making Tony look up at you.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Tony asked, eyeing you closely.

"You don't remember your best friend huh." Your voice broke. Tony's eyes got wide and smiled.

"Y/N/N??? Oh God darling! I missed you so much! You're here for the interview? You're hired!" Tony exclaimed as he jumped out of his seat to go and hug you. You let the warm tears roll down your cheek and hugged him tighter. Then he led you to the couch and just stared at you with a smile.