Favorite Disney/Pixar Film Pt 1.

Steve:

Hercules! He finds it so interesting how one young boy didn't know that he was the son of a God! Don't forget that he loves the songs in it too. He might have a crush on Meg too 😉

Tony:

Meet the Robinsons! He likes all the technology involved in it. Especially the plot of the story.

Bucky:

Toy Story! Every time you two watch that film, he would get excited and go in front of the tv like a 3 year old. Sometimes he wonders if toys do actually move when the owner isn't at home.

Thor:

Tangled! He says that "her hair is just like mines!" At one point, he tried to grow out his hair just so he can climb off of the Stark Tower but eventually gave up on that idea.

Wanda:

The Incredibles! She says it reminds her of Pietro and her when Violet and Dash appear on the screen. She also loves Edna's personality.

Loki:

The Lion King! He always gets happy and he smirks every time Scar appears. He loves the way that Scar is introduced and how he eventually took over pride rock. "That will be me in the future my queen." He would say as he wraps his arms around you.

Clint:

Brave! He says that finally there's a female main character who is bad ass. He loves the way that the story goes and he cried towards the end! He tried to make an excuse saying that "he's allergic to the pillow."

I tried!! 💕