Without Love ~ Sam x Reader

A/N:

Based on the Hairspray song! Some of the team members will be on Tony's annual talent show while the rest is the audience.

For this song, here are the main singers:

Tracy— Y/N's best friend who's an Avenger. (Y/B/N)

Link— Bucky.

Seaweed— Sam.

Penny— Y/N.

Sorry if it's shit but I love writing it!

Enjoy!

———

It was Tony's annual talent show. So Y/N, her boyfriend Sam Wilson, Bucky and Y/N's best friend decided to go with the song named Without Love by Hairspray.

Once everything was settled, you were nervous since it was your first time singing. The crowd was excited to hear Without Love.

"You'll do good sugar." Sam kisses your temple making you smile.

"I love this style. Let's do it. Luckily it's outside which means there's space."

"Okay! Everyone get to their seats and let the fun begin!" You heard Pepper say to the crowd.

The crowd meaning the team and the rest of the people that helped to defeat Thanos. Tony and Natasha survived. Steve decided to stay with his best friend and family. Tony was sitting with Morgan as Natasha was sitting next to Steve.

The music began to play making you pop your head out of the curtain a bit so that you can see Bucky sing.

"Once I was a selfish fool who never understood. Never looked inside myself but on the outside I looked good" Bucky sang and winked at the crowd making the crowd cheer.

Wow. He sang pretty good.

"Then we met and you made me the man I am today. Tracy, I'm in love with you no matter what you weigh" Bucky dramatically picked up a picture of your best friend and fell to the bed with a Baby Ruth bar.

"Without love" your best friend sang from where you were at.

"Life is like the seasons with no summer" Bucky sang and kissed the picture of your best friend.

"Without love" your best friend sang back.

"Life is rock 'n'roll without a drummer" Bucky sang back.

"Tracy, I'll be yours forever cause I never wanna be... without love! Oh Tracy never set me free. No I ain't lying, never set me free, Tracy no no no" Bucky hugged the picture.

Everyone awed.

Then one part of the stage opened where you were tied up to the bed just like in the movie and Sam was helping you out.

"Living in the ghetto black is everywhere ya go. Who would've thought I'd love a girl who's skin was white as winter snow" Sam sang and cupped your face once he set you free and then you stood up when he went towards the fake window.