Can I say something first? ~ Wanda x Reader

A/N: Did you watch Endgame?

———

Being in love was difficult at times. For you, you couldn't figure out what the hell your feelings were doing. For Wanda, she knew deeply that when she met you, it was love at first sight.

You were reading like usual, in the normal spot near the window in the living room. You loved reading. Reading helped you escape your reality. Or that's what you thought at least.

"Hey Y/N." You heard a voice with an accent making you look up to see your long time crush.

You had mixed feeling for her. You didn't know how to feel since you've never been in a relationship with anyone.

"Umm... hi." You blushed as you put your book down and stood up from your spot to walk over to Wanda.

"I was wondering if you would like to come to the dining room with me since no one else is in the Tower at the moment. Unless you want me to be here with you." She said making you giggle.

"No no... it's fine I promise. Can I just say something first?" You asked her and saw that she innocently nodded making your heart skip a beat.

"Do you... have a crush on someone?" You asked.

"Yeah... it's you." She smiled causing you to smile at her cuteness.

"Can I just say I've waited so long for this moment..... but now it's here and I don't know how to feel." You said once again before you saw her frowning.

"How so?" She asked making you nervous.

"Like, I feel like I like you but I love you." You quickly said when all of a sudden you felt a pair of lips on yours.

You kissed back with determination, confidence and most importantly love.

"Let's just talk and then we'll see." She smirked at your blushing state as you both walked to the dining room.