Sam Wilson (Catch Up)

This is for you guysssss. Also when I said I was going to update tomorrow... I lied

———

How you met:

It was a nice morning today. A run it is. You got your things packed, grabbed your house keys, and went to your usual jogging spot. You left your stuff by a tree, setting down a blanket on top of it just in case if it rained, and began jogging.

It was about 6 AM when you decided to take a break, so you sat down by the tree and noticed that two men were racing each other. One of them ran past you at a speed that you knew that wasn't possible and another man passed you.

"On your left!" You heard the first man tell the other man when he ran past him.

"Come on Rogers! That's not fair!" The shorter man groaned trying to speed up. You giggled looking down on your book. You decided to jog again so you could see the man up close. You put the book down and started to jog towards the short man.

"Hey what's up?" You said trying to sound cool. The man looked at you smiling.

"Hey ma. Not much just my friend you know that's all." The man replied making you laugh.

"I'm Y/N. Is it okay if we jog together so you won't feel like you're behind?" You asked with puppy eyes.

"I'm Sam Wilson. And sure ma. Oh shit here he goes again." Sam groaned looking towards his friend.

"Don't you say it!"

"On your left!" The tall man said as he ran past you guys, making you chuckle at Sam's reaction.

"Let's go" Sam whispered.

You both jogged until about 8 AM. The tall man's name was Steve. You and Sam recommended him to listen to a few songs and watch a couple of movies. Suddenly, a fancy car appeared in front of you, and the person rolled the windows down.

"Hey fellas. I'm here to pick up a fossil." The redhead said with a smirk.

"Very funny Romanoff." Steve laughed with an embarrassed face.

"So what now?" Sam said making you think.

"It was nice meeting you. Do you want to get lunch?" You suggested with a raised brow. Sam smirked.

"Sure thing ma. Meet me here at 12 PM. Here's my number. And I'll see you then." Sam responded as he handed you a piece of paper. You both went your separate ways and you couldn't be more happy than the fact that you impressed someone.

Your/his name on the phone contacts:

Yours: Sugar ❤️
His: Sammy💛

Favorite Disney/Pixar Film:

Moana! You both couldn't resist to sing along to the songs. You two would annoy the rest of the Avengers when it came to movie night. Not to mention the fact that you both are huge fans of Disney.

Dating them would include:

You laughing at Sam and Bucky when they argue because they sound like 6 year olds
• Sam cooking dinner but ending up letting you finish it
• Him hugging you from behind
• Whispering compliments to you when it comes to cuddling
• Him teaching you how to fight
• Him being overprotective
• You helping him with nightmares
• You helping him with his wings
• Having lots of fun in your relationship
• Being the weird/loving couple/friends to the Avengers and loved ones

What you/him do at the movie theater:

He would try to tease you. If the movie was romantic and it involved sexual intercourse, then he would rub his hand on your thigh making you quite intrigued. After the movie, you both would get home and make out and then having sex. In the end, you both ended up cuddling.

When you go to the mall:

You two would act like crazy. When it came to shopping, Sam would make funny faces or tell you some terrible jokes at you in which resulted to you laughing out loud making everybody stare at you. Sam would then act constipated as he held your hand making up laugh even more. You two are weird which is cute.