Steve x Reader

12 days of Christmas.

I'm so sorry if it's shitty but I tried :)

Word Count: 1579

First Day:

The birds were singing outside. The sunlight was illuminating the room. You woke up with a satisfied smile and rolled over to see your husband Steve, snoring while having his arm around your waist. You went to touch him carefully but accidentally woke him up. His hair was a mess, eyes still shut but still managed to give you a smile.

"Morning darlin'." He whispered as he kissed you.

"Morning. I have to go out alright? I'll be right back. I love you." You quickly replied smiling and got ready to go.

Steve stayed in bed but then decided to get ready as well. When he got to the kitchen, he found a sticky note. He looked at it confusingly but read it anyways.

On the first day of Christmas your true love gave to you:
A blender, because you broke your favorite old one when you were frustrated when you couldn't find the 'on' button💗

Steve chuckled lightly as he made his way to the wrapped up present. Now he will read the instructions.

Second day:

Steve woke up by the sound of the bed creaking and then footsteps.

"Oh hey hun! I'm just going to run some errands. I love you!" You said as you walked out of the room. Steve sighed and went to go take a shower. After he was finished, he found a sticky note on the bathroom mirror. He smiled as he read it.

On the second day of Christmas your true love gave to you:
New razors so you can stop bitching about the cheap dollar tree ones :)

He laughed loudly while putting his right hand over his left side of the chest. He went to brush his teeth but took the razor box in his free hand. You accidentally left the price of the razors in the back so when Steve took the pack of razors and examined it front and back, he almost chocked on his toothbrush.

"20 dollars!" He yelled.

Tony recommended them.

Third day:

Steve woke up earlier than you. Weird. He was going on this usual morning run with Sam since it's Monday. He saw a new pair of shoes and decided not to touch it but a yellow sticky note caught his eye. He went to get it to read it.

On the third day of Christmas your true love gave to you:
A pair of new sneakers so that you throw away your old ones with holes and shit on them :)

He shook his head smiling and went out the door with his new shoes.

Fourth day:

"Hey babe. I'm going to work alright?" You said.

"Okay stay safe darling. I love you!" Steve replies rather too quickly.

"I love you more!"

As soon as he heard the front door close, he quickly went around the apartment to look for the famous yellow sticky note.