How you met Pt 2.

Bruce: (same as imagine)

"Are you new here?" You asked the quiet guy next to Tony.

"We've been in the same Tower for 2 years.." the quiet guy responded making Tony laugh.

"Oh. Well you're adorable. We should hang out soon." You blushed while looking away.

"She's flirting with you bro. Be careful." Tony laughed, still working on his new suit.

"Anywayssss, here's my number." You said, giving him a piece of paper with your number on it. Bruce gently took it and adjusted his glasses, then putting the paper in his lab coat. You walked out of the lab, now trying to find something to do.

You couldn't go with Steve and Bucky because they were running laps with Sam. You couldn't go with Natasha or Clint because they were on a mission. Wanda was with Vision. Thor and Loki were in Asgard. T'Challa and Shuri were in California. Both of the Peters were in the park. That left you alone.

You sighed, sinking down on the sofa and turning on the TV. Then you felt someone sitting next to you. You looked to the side and you saw Bruce looking at you. He blushed and looked to the TV.

"I'm sorry but it's very hard to focus when you're dressed like that." Bruce quickly said, looking down to your shorts and crop top, making you blush and turn away.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you. It's just I've been forgetting things and it's hard." You admitted.

"I understand. It's fine. I don't usually talk to everyone because that's just how I am." Bruce replied.

"So... should we be friends and later see where this goes?" You asked.

"Sure. After all, you were bold enough to give me your number." Bruce chuckled.

The rest of the afternoon you both talked about each other and your likings.

Natasha:

You were walking around the Avengers Towers trying to find something to do. You were Steve's sister and you were on the plane when you and Steve crashed it and got frozen. The old days. You were bored out of your mind so you went to the training room. There you saw a redhead training with Clint.

"Oh Y/N! This is Natasha. I think you both haven't met yet." Clint said and stopped what he was doing with Natasha. You smiled at Natasha when she looked at you.

"Clint you didn't tell me that she is gorgeous." Natasha smirked making you blush.

"Now Natasha, she's Steve's sister so if you want to be friends with her then go ahead. But be careful" Clint chuckled making you shake your head.

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. Hopefully we can become friends." You stated, and shook her hand. She smiled and nodded.

"Let's see your training moves." Natasha said making you laugh.

"You got it Redhead."

Peter Quill:

You were abducted by these people called The Guardians Of The Galaxy. What the hell. All you wanted was McDonald's. You groaned when you were stuck in a chair in the middle of the room.
A man that looked about six years older than you, stared at you.

"Why did you take me." You groaned.

"We found out you are special in a way." The man said.

"Dude, I don't even know your name." You barked, trying to get the ropes out of you. The man chuckled.