Clint Barton x Reader

Word Count: 281

Clint:

You woke up at 3:00 AM. What the hell were you doing? You were thirsty so you decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You walked by Clint's room but stopped because you heard screams.

"Clint?" You asked as you knocked. No answers just screams. You kicked the door open. Oops. You walked to his bed trying to calm him down.

"Don't you dare to die on me!!!!!! Y/N!!!" Clint screamed.

"CLINT!" You touched his shoulder, attempting to wake him up. He sat up, eyes wide open as he looked at you panting. Then he started to cry. You hugged him trying to calm him down but that only made him sob.

"Shhhh... I'm here... I'm here." You cooed as you ran your hand through his hair.

"I thought.... I- I lost you." Clint replied while still sobbing.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and sat straight. He looked at you with relief in his eyes. All of a sudden he kissed you. You felt your heart melting. YES! After what seemed for months, you were kissing Clint. After you guys pulled away, he rested his forehead against yours.

"Be mine? Please be mine. I want to protect you. I want to love you. I want to be there for you. Every time I see you with Thor, God I get so angry because of the way that he stares at you. But please, please be mine. I have loved you since I saw you at the attack of New York." He said as he looked at you.

You smiled and kissed him once more

"I'll be yours Clint."