What they do to grab your attention Pt 1.

A/N: what's your favorite Marvel film?

Mines is Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Thor the Dark World.

———

Steve:

Steve would usually poke you when he's trying to grab your attention. It was a cute gesture you thought. Every time he was bored or you were working on something, he would poke you until you had his attention. One time you were about to take a nap and Steve decided to poke you again. Bad idea. As soon as you felt his index finger about to poke you, you twisted his finger which resulted him crying out in a patriotic way. You just busted out laughing and hugged him.

~~~~~~~~

Tony:

He usually blows air on your hair. Every time were drawing or something, he would get his mouth into an 'o' shape and start blowing at your direction. That's when you knew that every time he did that it was because he wanted your attention.

~~~~~~~~~

Bucky:

Bucky would follow you around no matter what you were doing. If you go to the kitchen, he would follow you there. If you went to the bathroom, he would wait outside the bathroom until you come out. If you went outside to water the plants, he would follow you there too. At one point you asked him why he was doing that and he told you because he missed his doll and he wanted you to give him attention. At hearing this, you smile and pecked his lips and hugged his tall figure.

~~~~~~~~

Thor:

Thor would ask you a lot of questions on purpose so that you can give him attention.

"Why can't humans breathe under water?"

"That's just how we are."

"Why can't humans see during the night?"

"We just can't."

"Why do humans have to go to school for many years?"

"So we can get successful in life."

"What is a cheesecake?"

"It's a dessert that is very delicious."

"How many countries are on the Earth?"

"Too many to count."

"How many languages can you speak?"

"Only one for now but I'm learning Spanish."

After a while you noticed what he meant by asking you a lot of questions. So you decided to give him all of your attention until he finally stopped asking questions.

~~~~~~~~~

Wanda:

She would give you the puppy eyes. Every time you were doing something, you would look up and see her staring at you like that. It made you sad because you needed to finish what you were doing because you didn't want to do it later. After a while you finally gave in and went to cuddle with her.

~~~~~~~

Loki:

Loki would usually leave you alone, but when he really wanted you to give him attention, he would pretend to get hurt. At first, he 'broke' his ankle when in reality it was an illusion that he did. You took care of him. The next time, he 'broke' his arm again an illusion that he did. You took care of him. The last time you caught him in the act and he apologized and said that he wanted your attention which made you blush and him smirking.

~~~~~~~~

Clint:

Clint is Clint right? He would shoot an arrow next to you. No matter what you were doing, he would shoot an arrow next to you from the vents. It took you a while to figure out how the hell an arrow got next to you and you realized that it was your boyfriend that wanted your attention.

~~~~~~~~

Sam:

Sam was weird when it came to trying to grab your attention. He would laugh hysterically and then stop and stay quiet. When you were watching a movie while he was figuring out a plan for a mission that he had, he had gotten bored and he wanted your attention. As soon as the best part of the movie came on, all you heard was Sam doing weird laughs and then laughing hysterically and then staying quiet. It happened at least 4 times until you finally went over to him since you knew that he wanted your attention.