That's a Nice One

Yo's! I wrote this on April Fools day so there may be some pranking action in it. Just saying... Also, I skipped a week or two, I apologize but it is a Thursday so here's a new one. Enjoy!

Sawyer's POV

My body is frozen in a sitting up position. My fingers feel cold and I find myself back in that room. I glance around. Nothing. I thought someone was in here with me.

"Was it just a dream? Who would say that to me?" I talk to myself. I get out of the bed and walk out of the room. As I close the door I hear yelling. It sounds like my Dad.

I sneak through the hall towards the echo. Their voices seemingly louder as I walk.

I see a light on and I can hear them clearly. I take a peak out of the hall and see Marvin and Dad fighting. They both look ready to pull out a weapon.

"What are you going to accomplish by doing that? You're only going to harm him!" Marvin yells.

"He's my son, my rules!" He yells back.

"Safety's more important!"

"This is much more important you-!" I cover my ears and sit against the wall. I can't hear them hate each other. I just can't stand it. I just want both of them get along and agree with each other and call it a day.

"Hey! Kid! What are you doing there?!" One of them yell after they tripped over my leg. I can't seem to distinguish them at this point as both of there voices are super high pitched. He grabs my arm and drags me across the floor and I try to stay.

"Let go of me!" I scream out and just kick whoever in the shin. They fall to the floor and I crawl away and hide in a lower kitchen cupboard. Whoever else is gone by this point leaving him out there.

"Oh Sawyer, where are you~?" He sings outside evilly. I hold myself tight and close my eyes.

"Found ya-!" The light reveals me in there, but he doesn't grab me, " huh, I thought for sure that you were in there. I guess not." The cupboard door closes and I'm back in the dark. Why didn't he grab me?

"Oh so I did find you somewhere?" He says outside. Using the power of elimination, pretty sure that's my Dad, but he can't read minds, can he?

"Just come out kiddo, I got a present for ya that I think you'll like," he says in a more caring voice. I take my chances and crawl out of the cupboard and stand up. I see him eyeing the couch.

"Hey Dad! Over here!" I whisper yell. He turns around to face me. I wave to him and he walks over to me.

"Dude, what's with you? I can't see you, but I can hear and feel you..." he says and feels for me before hugging me.

"That's nice Dad, but I don't think I can turn invisible," I say. He must be messing with me, he has to be!

"Then explain why I couldn't see you when I looked in that cupboard!" He exclaims. I shrug my shoulders, or don't respond to him, and he begins to pace, obviously angered.

"Sawyer talk to me! Let me know I'm not going insane!" He yells. I decided, since he thinks I'm invisible, that I should mess with him.

"You've always been insane. Teaching a little kid how to shoot a gun, not very responsible," I remark to him. He lunged at me, but I get out of the way so he falls to the floor. He pushes himself up and looks for me. He stops at the couch and takes another look around.

"Maybe I was just imagining it then." He walks towards the room I woke up in. I rush in there ahead of him and sit on the bed. My mind focuses on trying to be visible again. The door creeps open revealing my Dad standing there.

"How are you feeling kiddo?" I hear him say. I look at his face and he looks distraught.

"Unsure. Dad, why did you try to leave me behind?" I question with myself tearing up. He looks at me shocked but shakes it off.

"I wasn't, what makes you think that?" He questions me back. I stare at him in The disbelief.

"Marvin showed me TV Tower. You took control of Jack in hopes of staying there and in control. How could you?" I say as calmly as I can. He gives me an annoyed glare.

"He shouldn't have showed you that. I wasn't trying to leave you here, I was trying to protect you-"

"Protect me?! One of your fellow alter egos tried to kill me! You were no where to be found! That isn't anything a father should do!" I yell at him. His face is speechless. I rush out of the room and out of the building.

I find myself running into an unknown part of the world. It's kind of like a forest but no one lives here, nor did anyone try to. I feel a breeze fly by me and I begin to rub my arms.

"...Listen..." I hear a voice in front of me. I pause in my walking and hold my arms tight around me.

"Wh-who's there?" I call out with a stutter. I hear the trees rustling in the wind. Maybe it was just my imagination. I continue to walk. Let's hope my Dad isn't coming to kill me right about now.

I hear a bush shake and I jump in fright and stare at the bush, slowly stepping away.

"Who's there?!" I call out again, this time with a bit more confidence. Silence. I pull out my gun and point at the bush," I'm not afraid to shoot!" I hear a little squeak from the bush. I slowly walk closer until I'm at the bush. Silence. I give no warning and kick the bush.

...