How Long Since

Hey everyone! I decided that since today is indeed my birthday I am publishing this chapter a day early. Enjoy!!

Sawyer's POV

"How long have I been asleep for?"

"About a few hours to a day, nothing long."

"How did I get knocked out anyway?"

"Your anger was blinding you from the sanity of the situation. Can't say much for your anger, but you're in safe hands, as long as you're with me."

His feet pacing back in forth within the small room I was in just a couple of days ago and am in now. His shoes making consistent clink clanking sounds against the tile floor. His hair a neon green floofy mess. His eyes turn dull. Not much emotion can be seen through him. He's like a ghost.

"Okay, let's take this one step at a time. Your Father is currently..." He pauses and points his finger in the air, as if looking for the direction of the wind. He scans the room and then grabs a sort of thermometer with a ball point at the end. He presses a button on it and then rubs my forehead with it and stops it next to my ear.

We sit there a moment before he takes it off my face and tosses it into the sink. He turns back around to face me.

"Your father is currently, not in our world," he says upsettingly. I nod in understanding and look around the room.

"If he isn't here, where is he Marvin?" I question him. He hesitates to answer me.

"He is confined within Sean's body. Probably hoping to control him forever. If he does, I'm afraid you'll never see him again," he says sadly and sighs. I stare at him in shock.

"Is there a way to get him back here?" I ask him. He nods and rolls up his sleeves.

"I can attempt to knock him out of the body by taking control of it myself, but that would include leaving you here alone. Would you be okay?" He asks of me. I nod proudly and he nods as well.

"Wait, there's something I should show you before I go." He grabs my arm and leads me out of the building. We walk down to the main town and we stop at a building with a weird TV on top of it.

"Here we are. Welcome, Sawyer, to the TV Tower. It may sound useless, but it's actually the thing that keeps us safe from the outside world. Come on, I'll show you," he informs me. I nod and follow his lead inside the building. Inside the room is painted black, and the carpet is black. There are lights hanging from the ceiling and I hear a faint sound of music from a counter where a fellow ego stands. Marvin walks up to him and I follow suite.

"Fellow Sir, are you in need of assistance?" He says in a monotone.

"Why, yes Mr. Samuels, I would love some assistance. My fellow ego here needs directions to the JackSepticEye room," Marvin responds with a cheeky grin on his face. Mr. Samuels steps out and puts his hand on my shoulder. He leads me to this room alone, and Marvin is left to wave at me as we part once again.

"Here we are Mr. McLoughlin, I hope you enjoy your stay here." He pats my back and I walk into the room. It's dark and empty. The only thing providing light is a big screen on the wall to my left. I use the little light I have and find a chair to sit in. On the screen is What appears to be a house. Yet the screen is tinted green and glitching up.

The view turns left, then right, left again, stops, the view focus' on a knife. An arm, a green one, grips the handle in its hand. The body turns to a man that's limp on the floor. The figure takes a few steps forward and goes to stab him with it. I begin to cringe in my seat, but the figure pauses. It drops the knife on the floor and clasps it's hands against it's head-

"Hey kiddo!"

"AHH-" I flip around, jump out of my seat, and punch someone in the face. I take a few steps back and see someone covering their head in pain. I take a closer look and notice he's wearing a red jumpsuit and a blue mask of sorts.

"Dude, what was that for?!" The guy yells, how voice sounds like Marvin's voice.

"Who are you?" I question him," I will punch again if I have to."

"Kiddo, chill out. It's me, Jackaboy Man," he tells me. I nod and put down my fists," come on, sit down, let's watch the show."

I walk back to the chair and sit. Jackaboy Man has his head right next to mine and I can hear him breathing.

"Say, kid, what's your name?" He asks me.

"What's it to you?" I remark. He looks at me slightly offended.

"I want to know every name of my fans. You are a fan, correct?" He says cockily and points a finger gun at me.

"More like your enemy, you don't even know who I am, I don't know who you are, what makes you think we're cool?" I ask in confusion and surprise. He gives me an uncertain look and pulls away his hand.

"If we are enemies, can I at least know your name?" He begs me. I just roll my eyes and turn towards the screen.

"The name's Sawyer."

The room is silent and I continue to watch the screen. The green filter begins to fade and is replaced with a tint of blue. The camera moves around to examine the situation.

"What has he done?" I hear Marvin's voice echo from the screen. I hear Jackaboy Man energetically tapping his toes on the ground.

"This is getting good. What do you think Sawyer?" He asks me excitingly.

"I think you need to shut up so I can understand what is going on."

"This is the view of the real world from Sean's eyes. When there's a filter over it, it means that there's an ego seeing the real world. Right now, Marvin is-"

"I got it! Shut up or I'll punch you again!" I threaten him and hold my fist to his face. He slouches down in his chair and I continue to watch the screen.

Marvin is walking through the building, blood being just about everywhere, in both blue and red. Marvin goes down on one knee and examines a different knife that was on the floor.

"What was he thinking?!"