Welp, Im Screwed

Hey!! Sorry I forgot to publish on Thursday so here it is now, enjoy!

Anti's POV

I sneak up to the door and look through the peephole. On the other side is a man I don't recognize. He's wearing a casual jacket but also is wearing a police cap and some sweatpants. Whoever this dude is, he's weird. He knocks on the door. I don't move.

"Come on Seán. I can see you through the peephole, I'm not that blind," the man mutters. I just shrug and back off the door. I can't open it, he'll know I'm not him. My throat is cut, my skin is green, and I glitch out. Seán would be destroyed, and so would I.

The knocking get more violent as the man yells for me to let him in. I grab a black jacket and hide most of my body in it and answer the door. The man walks in and hugs me.

"Seán I missed you so much!" The man's cries in my shoulder. I just awkwardly smile and Pat his back. He lets go and holds onto my arms to look at me.

"Why did you refuse to answer the door for me kid?" He questions. I shrug and pull the hood over my head a little more. He reaches to grab my hood but I swat his hand away.

"What is wrong?" He questions. I pull out Sean's phone and type in notes.

"Promise you won't freak out?" I type. He reads it and nods. I hold out my pinkie for a pinkie promise and he shakes it. He shuts the door and turns back around to face me. I pull off the hood to reveal my green skin, my glitching body, and the cut along my neck.

"What happened to you son?" He asks me with deep concern.

"I'm not Seán. I'm his alter ego, AntiSepticEye. You might've heard of him?" I ask him. He shakes his head in denial and touches the cut along my neck and licks his finger.

"That's real blood. You have to be joking right? This can't be real, it just isn't real." He goes to open the door but I glitch into his face.

"I'm afraid that you can't do that. How about we talk about it over dinner?" I ask him as I pull out a knife. He just frightfully nods and I lead him to the kitchen. I grab another plate and give him a few of my fish sticks. He grabs a fork and sits down as I sit down as well.

"Care for some mayo, Sir?" I ask him after I get myself some and offer it to him. He nods no and I put it back down on the table.

"Do you know who I am kiddo?" The man asks me. I shake my head no and eat a fish sticks.

"I am Seán's father. After I heard about someone possessing my son, I knew I needed to come see if it's true. Do you know who Chase Brody is?" He asks me. I nod and swallow another fish stick.

"Oh, heck yeah I do. He's annoying. He doesn't like company of other, especially us fellow egos. If I had to guess, it would be because of his relationship with Staci," I say to him and get up to get some of the tea Sean mentioned.

"Who is Staci exactly?" He asks me.

"Chase's ex wife," I state. Sean's dad nods and takes a little bite before answering, "want some tea?"

"That would be nice kiddo," He says. I grab another cup and put them down on the table.

"Also, it would be nice to not be called kiddo. Chase isn't the only ego with kids to call his own," I inform. I look at him and he just instantly nods as I hand him a cup.

"You have kids? What's their names? How old are they?" He asks in an excited tone. I put away the thing of tea and sit down.

"His name's Sawyer, he turned 16 not too long ago. Does that satisfy your interests?" I remark and eat another fish stick.

"What are you?" He questions my existence.

"What do I look like?" I ask him.

"You look like a zombified version of my son, you son of a-" I throw a knife to the wall behind him, inches/ several centimeters from his head. He shuts his mouth at lightning speed and I smirk at that.

"I am no zombie, Señor Mc'Loughlin. I am a demon, and, like most demons do, I have a human body that I can infuse myself within at free will. As long as my human is weak enough to let me do so. Seán is a weak spirit. The only thing giving him strength is his fans that love him and would follow him to the ends of the Earth.

"And what about me? No one would dare follow me anywhere. His fans may make fun of me, and assume the most eradical things possible, but they can't escape me. When I get full control of Sean's body, I will destroy this world and leave nothing behind buts the crumbled walls of how my greatest enemy Darkiplier had left my home. This is a warning to all of humanity, you hear me?!" I grab his shirt and force him up against a wall as I stare deep down into his crumbling world within his soul. He nods, hesitant to mutter a single word. I drop him down to the floor and step over him and grab my fish sticks.

"Tell anyone about this, and you won't see tomorrow ever again."