Excuse Me But

Hey! So, since my Darkiplier book is done with, I will have this taking it's place on Thursdays. Today's Thursday, here's a new chapter!

Sawyer's POV

"Hey this look cool-" I begin to say as I tap on a video but then some sort of alarm blares out of nowhere. I jump in fright and drop my phone onto my bed and look at Marvin.

Marvin seems to understand my confusion and stands up from my bed. I follow him as he rushes out to where Dad is. He ends up being at the front doors of the castle trying to keep them close.

"Anti what's going on?!" Marvin yells over the alarm the best he can.

"It's Malus! He's attacking us! Hurry try to fend him off," he commands. Marvin and I nod and Marvin runs off," Sawyer stay out of this!" I look at my Father and notice him glaring at me.

"Why should I? You trained me all my life to face something like this! Why would you care if I died, all you want to do is destroy and infect!" I yell out at him. He glares at me before running towards me and glitching us away.

"Sawyer! Sawyer are you awake?" I hear a voice calling to me. My body is aching and feels weak. I open my eyes and see someone there. It looks like Jack but it isn't anyone I recognize. I look around trying to see it would help me and I find Marvin's mask on the bed I lay on.

"Sawyer are you okay? Anti told me to watch for you while he took care of Schneeplestein," he informs me. I nod and groan slightly as I get into a sitting position.

"What, happened?" I ask, my voice dying a little bit.

"Well, Anti saved you from the potential danger Malus could cause to you. We managed to rid of him from the castle but our world is in shambles. We're lucky to even have a roof over our heads," he explains. I look at him like he's crazy and hold my arm with the other. Seems like I might have broken it or hit something. He notices and reaches for my arm.

"What do you think you're doing and where is Marvin at? His mask is in her-"

"I am Marvin, I guess you didn't recognize me because of my mask," Marvin explains grabbing his mask and holding it over his face. Yeah that looks like Marvin. He puts the mask back down and looks at my arm.

"If your a magician, why are you examining my arm when Schneep can do it?" I ask him confusingly. He nods and lets go of my arm.

"Dr. Schneeplestein got injured in the backfire from Malus. Anti is tending to his wounds and asked me to tend to you. Is your arm okay?" I shrug my shoulders and hold out my arm again.

"It hurts when I bend it. I can't bend it fully but I can't straighten it up completely either," I describe it to him. He nods and uses some magic to form some weird goggles that he then puts on and looks at my arm.

After a minute or so, he pulls off the goggles, nods to himself, and makes them disappear.

"From what I could tell, one of the bones in your arm was fractured. I can get Anti in here to heal it for you," Marvin explains. I just sadly nod and lean back on the bed. The thought of my Dad healing me seems off. I know he can do that but I can never see him being the kind of guy to do something like that.

Marvin puts on his mask and walks out the door leaving me by myself... Again.

I examine the room I'm in. The walls are a mint green. The floor looks to be just simple white tiles. There's a desk in one corner with a wood chair, and next to the bed seems to be a simple bedside table.

I rack my brain trying to remember this room. I haven't been anywhere in the castle that looks like this.

Dad comes in a few minutes later. His shirt is drenched with blood and has some in his hair too. He looks angered but not at me. He waves at me with a devilish smile and shuts the door behind him.

"Where are we at?" I ask him with my semi-dying voice. He walks over to me and grabs my arm

"This one, right?" He asks. His voice also sounds a little shaky but someone won't tell he's scared or nervous.

"Yeah but- where is this place? This isn't in the castle," I state to him. He nods and pulls up the chair from the desk to sit on before starting. He pulls my arm up to him again and places his hand on it as a mysterious green glow emanates from his hand and flows into my arm.

"Yeah this isn't the castle. After Malus destroyed our castle, we had nowhere else to go, not until Marvin mentioned Schneep's place. So we came here to help you two and get supplies. Thank goodness none of us need to eat or we would be in big trouble," Dad says to me and lightly laughs at his last sentence. I laugh with him too just for the heck of it.

The green glow disappears as he takes his hand away from my arm. I pull my arm closer to me as I move it around and look at it. It looks and feels good as new. I look back at him with a smile and he smiles too.

His smile quickly fades as there is a knock on the door. He stands up from the chair and walks over to the door.

He opens it and I see an ego I don't recognize there. He hands Dad some sort of paper and walks away. I guess they don't need to say words, that's fine.

He closes the door and sits back into the chair. He reads the paper and just leaves me laying here with nothing to do. When he finishes the paper, he looks back up at me with a hint of concern on his face.

"Sawyer we need to make change and fast."