Chapter 32 ( Bet )

Berlyn's Pov:

Our song is a slamming screen door
Sneaking out late tapping on your window
When were on the phone and you talk real slow
'Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date man I didn't kiss her when I should have
And when I got home
Before I said Amen
Asking God if he could play it again...

I was singing and dancing through the music of Taylor Swift entitled Our Song inside my room. It's only five o'clock in the morning but I'm already awake. I'm so excited to attend classes today. Until now, I can't stop myself from smiling.

I'm just really happy this day. Who wouldn't? Yesterday, Cley proposed to me! He said that he wants me to be his Luna and he even confessed that we are mate. I feel like my heart was still throbbing so fast until now!

I can't believed it! This day was very important to me coz it is our first day as an official couple! Wow, Berlyn? Official couple!? Feeling human? Tss! I'm so excited to see him later on.

I keep on singing, dancing and banging my head as if I'm a rockstar! Wow! I dont have any idea that being in love and be loved was always feel like this! Such a crazy feelings, but it makes me happy.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine and my happiness was overflowing! I'm sure Cley also feeling this way right now. Oh! How I love that bastard! I checked my phone if I've got a text messages from him but nothing. I decided to text him.

Good morning, babe!

I type. Babe? No! Not babe! I delete it. What should be a perfect endearment for us? Mine? Hon? Baby? Tss! Not that! I'm acting like a normal human being again! You're a hybrid, Berlyn! A hybrid! I reminded myself. I don't care, okay. Even your a human or another creature, you still have a heart that knows how to love!

Sweetie? Well, I think I heard him once calling me that way  I think sweetie is the best!

Good morning, sweetie. See you later.

I typed and press the send button. Gosh! Sweetie!? What the heck! You're unbelievable, Berlyn! Too much sweetness will kill you for sure!

A minute had passed but I didn't get any reply from him. Maybe he's still sleeping right now. Yeah, it's too early. Our class was 7:00 am. I'm sure he's still asleep. It's almost 12 midnight when he take me home yesterday. I'm sure he's still sleepy and tired.

I decided to prepared my school uniform and took a shower. I want to stay long on the shower to freshen up myself. Before, when I don't have a love life, I can skip a bath for a days. But right now, I think I needed to change that habit.

I didn't notice that it's already 6:30 when I finished taking a bath. After wearing my uniform, I look at the mirror. Well, I'm not that pretty at all. There's nothing to be proud of about my features.

My hair is pure black and curly. I have this dark brown eyes and slightly pointed nose. My lips was not that reddish and kissable at all. My complexion was slightly fair. I'm not even sexy.

I'm just lucky that Cley was my mate. I mean, he had the looks. Hes really gorgeous and hot while I'm just plain and boring. I don't even know what he see's on me all this time. He's perfect when it comes to physical appearance.

And I'm glad about it. Atleast if we're going to have a pups soon, and inherit his looks, well, that would be great! Just don't inherit my features, okay? That sucks!

You better behave yourself, Berlyn. Always make sure that he's always happy and contended with you. You're really lucky to have him, so you better give him all the love he deserved.