Chapter 28 ( Revealed )

Cley's Pov:

It's been a month since I've decided to stay in Forks and leaved my life in New York. I've stayed in New York for almost eight years. I was only fourteen when I decided going there to solved this puzzle that keep on hunting me for almost nine years now.

This dream of mine was started when I was thirteen– the day when I learned to transform as a werewolf. In my dreams, there was a girl whom I really liked. And I'm sure that she's my mate. That's for sure. But she runaway from me and headed towards New York.

I've got curious about her coz I didn't even met that girl once in my real life but I feel like she's real. That she's not only existing on my imagination or hallucinations. My inner wolf was keep on telling me that I should find her.

That's why I decided going to New York together with Andrei. My mom and dad didn't agreed with me at first. They said that it's impossible to happen. But they already let me go when I said that this girl was my mate.

I promised them that I'll be back in Forks once I found her. But it's almost eight years and I didn't saw her even once. I've met Vladimir there.

He's a vampire, I'm aware of that. But we became closed friend coz like me and Andrei, he's different from human too. And we been friends for almost six years now.

I've already go to the placed where my dreams located, hoping that I will be able to meet her there, but it didn't happened. Where should I ever find that girl named Berlyn then?

Until one day, mom called. Asking me when I'll be able to came back in Forks. I still remember my conversation with her that time.

"Hello, son. I've missed you already. When are you going back in Forks? Your dad is no longer young. And you are in your age now to take care of the pack. Did you find her already?" Mom said.

"Not yet, mom. Just give me another year." I said to her.

I won't be back in Forks without that girl. I promised to myself. I'm going to find her no matter what. My love life was a messed because of that girl! And boring too. I didn't even gave any attention to other girls because she's always lingering on my mind everytime I attempt to approach someone else.

That's why I can't get over with that girl. As if she already possessed my heart so that I won't be able to looked at the others. There are times that I questioned myself and my sanity if I'am still normal or I'm already insane! I think I'm going crazy if I can't find her.

"If you can't find her, you better get home, son. You remember the only daughter of Bernard and Lyndsei? She grow up as a nice and sweet girl now. She's turning 18 next week. She'll be a great Luna if you want." She said as if she's playing cupid for me and that girl.

"I'm not interested mom. You know that." I said.

"I know son. But, Berlyn was really perfect for you! She's smart, nice and sweet. I really like her. You should go home even you didn't find that girl yet. Maybe she's not real. What was that girl named again?" Mom said.

Wait a minute. Did she just say Berlyn? Berlyn is the name of the girl she's referring to me that she really like and wanted to be my Luna? I've got curious all of a sudden. Is it because she has the same name with the girl I'm searching for?

"Whose this Berlyn your talking about, mom?" I asked her.

"Berlyn. Berlyn Somer. She's the daughter of Bernard and Lyndsei, remember? When she's six years old and your already ten, both of you always played hide and seek in the pack house everytime they visited. You don't remember her?" She said.