Chapter 11 ( Moving On )

Cley's Pov:

It feels like hell. Without her by my side? I feel like my heart turned into pieces. I can't think properly. I can't do this anymore. I can't make it without her.

I feel so weak right now. I have so many dreams about me and her, together. But when she suddenly disappeared and I don't know where she is, everything fall apart.

It's been 5 years since she runaway from me. I don't know why she do that. I still remember the notes she left saying:

" I'am Berlyn Somer, from vampire/werewolf race, rejected you, David Cley Del Valle as my mate."

What the heck! I felt so left out. The last time I remember were so happy and getting better each passing day and then suddenly, without any explanation, she left me?

Five years has already past. But the feelings and love I felt for her still remain in my heart. Nothing's change. It still hurt me a lot.

I'm still waiting for her to come back. I want to find her everywhere. But how can I do that? I don't even know where to start.

For five years, there's so many things that happened. I'm already an alpha of Del Valle Pack. Beta Andrei already find his mate and guess what? It's Leslie for pitty sake! Their both happily in love now.

Andrei explained everything to Leslie about our race. Leslie already accepted Andrei as her mate. On the last quarter of full moon, Andrei already marked Leslie and turned her to be a werewolf and he succeeded.

Andrei was supportive about Leslie's dream as a model and fashion designer at the same time. They don't have a child yet coz Leslie needed to go to New York for fashion show there.

After that fashion show, I think Leslie already promise Andrei that their going to have a baby soon and I'm glad for them. Our pack was doing great, well and strong.

I've already graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management. I'am the new president of Dell Valle University (DVU). I'am also the owner of Del Valle Fashion Industry where Leslie is the famous designer and model at the same time.

Andrei also graduated Business Ad. like me and he's the vice president of Del Valle Fashion Industry (DVFI). If i'am busy in the pack house, Andrei take over and vice versa.

In everything that I've been through, I'm still not contended at all. I feel incomplete. I'm still longing for her. I'm still thinking about her. Is she doing fine? Is she feel the same way?

"Hey, bro. What's up?" I didn't even notice that Andrei and Leslie already entered my private office.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Leslie and I were going to New York tomorrow." Andrei said.

"Oh, is it tomorrow? I tought it's next week?" I said. My personal secretary didn't informed me at all. Or she did, but I've forgot? I don't know.

"Tomorrow. And guess what? We have a surprise for you." Leslie said.

"Whoah, what is it?" I asked.

"We've reserved you a ticket too. Meaning to say, you're coming with us." Leslie said.

"Are you kidding me? You know I can't leave here. Andrei will take over. You don't need me there." I said.

I trust Andrei and I know that he can manage that fashion show all by himself and of course with the help of Leslie.

"Yes, you can. We've already talked about it. Your dad already agreed. You're coming not because of the fashion show but because you badly needed a vacation. You need to enjoy life to the fullest, Cley. I hate seeing you like that. You need to move on. To loosened up even for a while."