Chapter 19 ( Jealousy Part 1 )

Berlyn's Pov:

"What is she doing here, Vlad?" Abby asked in disgust.

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't new for me. I'm immuned with that disgusting attitude of her. What else did I expected after she saw me? She's now alarmed with my presence around. Knowing that she can't win over me. Even she has a chance, I won't let her. She gave me her get-lost-you-jerk look. I just shrugged my shoulder and gave her my most warmest smile.

"It's nice to see you again, Abby." I said smirking at her.

How I really liked to make her pissed off like that! She looks like a junk right now. I want to throw her on a trashed bin. She looked at me furiously.

"You two known each other?" Vladimir said. Tss. Isn't it obvious?

"Sadly, yes. Don't tell me she's your date, Vlad? Oh, come on." Abby said and mocked at me.

"Why? It seems you really like each other, huh?" Vladimir added.

I rolled my eyes. My gosh, he's so clueless! Of course we dont like each other. I'm just faking a smile to her so that Vladimir won't noticed how I really like to snapped her neck right now. 

Cley was still staring at me like he's mesmerize or something. That's right, Cley. Just look at me like that so I can have this courage to get over with this two creature!

"Were leaving! I change my mind. I can't stay here anymore. Let's go, Cley." Abby said.

Oh no. I won't allowed you to taked away Cley from me again, you jerk!

"I'm so sorry about this, Vladimir. But I think Abby didn't like me at all. You know I have this urged try getting to know her, right? But I guess she's refusing now."

I said to Vladimir in a sweetest and cutest way. I saw Abby gritted her teeth due to anger. She look like she want to slaughter me right away.

"You're staying, Abby. That's final." Vladimir commanded.

"I don't like her, okay? She's into something, I knew it." Abby said and look at Cley.

She became more rampant when she find out that Cley's still staring at me intensely. That's right, Abby! Later on, you'll gonna die on jealousy! How dare her feel jealous? She didn't even have the rights. It's me who have the only rights to feel that.

"Don't ruin this day, Abby. I told you to behave well. You know the consequences if you don't." Vladimir said.

Abby gave me a deadly look. Ouch, I'm dying! Really! She's so mad right now. I knew it. I'm not surprised if she's going to devour me right away.

I'm mad too, so we're even. Don't she dare try to attacked me coz I will give her the best and unforgettable fight ever! Let's see whose going to survive then! May the best girl win. Abby didn't talked at all. I know she's really furious but she choose to be silent for now.

"Let's go then. I don't want to wasted some times for your useless tantrums." Vladimir said referring to Abby.

He opened the door on a front seat of his car. I sitted beside him while Cley behind me and Abby beside Cley. No one's dare to talk while we are on our way. My heart beat faster just to think that Cley's behind me. Inches away from me.

I know there's something wrong with him that's why I can't blame him about what I saw earlier. I don't want to judge him. Trust is more important than jealousy. And I trust him that much.

Jealousy may only ruin your sanity and makes you do some things that you will regret later on. While trust makes the bond more stronger. The more you trust, the more negativities go away. And in our situation right now, we really needed to trust each other. No other than.