Chapter 1

We just got out of the studio when we got the call of a lifetime it was the call that changed our lives forever that was the call that told us we got into the Australian school of music. Okay it was a warm summer morning in August just 4 days before my birthday and 5 days till my best friends georgie. Georgie and I had been best friends for as long as I can remember and now we are in a band together. The 02's. It was us and our other best friends Kyla and Arliah. I just woke up when I got a call from Arliah asking if we could have a band practice today before our first week at the school.

"Hey Till can we have a practice today I think we should seeing as tomorrow we are going to the school tomorrow"

" yeah sure tell the girls to come around at 10" I said

" okay I will do it now bye"

"Bye." I slid out of bed to find some clothes for the day I decided on light washed denim shorts with a blink 182 tank top and my simple black converse. An hour later the girls arrived and we decided to write a song then perform it.

"I think the song should be called Rejects and it should be about getting bullied at school" said Kyla randomly

"That sounds good lets get started then"as the girls nodded in agreement. 2 hours later we had come up with the perfect start and chorus for the song.

'Back at school they all thought I was an outcast car crash

A hopeless fool they said to me ah ah ah

And my boyfriend said I messed up will I ever grow up

In the end I'm not gonna what was I thinking everyone sees it it's not a secret that I'm just a reject

Sick of the system don't wanna hear it it's not a secret that I'm just a reject.'

" girls all I'm gonna say is that that was amazing and tomorrow we will smash it for the auditions" the girls all nodded in agreement and left after a snack. Time to start packing or this won't go so well I thought.

It was gonna be pretty cold in Sydney so I packed pretty much my whole wardrobe into a bag along with all my make up. I call my boyfriend Zach and ask if he can pick us up tomorrow.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zach it's Til can you please pick up me and the girls tomorrow at 12:30?"

"Yeah sure babe I'll be at yours at 12 tomorrow look I really have to go sorry"

"Okay love you bye"

"Bye."

I was really bored by then so I decided I would go to see Zach. I grabbed my eyeliner and concealer and quickly applied it in 20 minutes I was done so I started to walk to Zach's. When I got there I heard a loud squeal from Zach's room. I walk up to hear a girl.

"Zach stop it"

"No babe all I want is you right here right now." I knock on the door and walk in what I saw next was heartbreaking Zach was on top of a girl with a grin on his face.

"Z-Zach?"

"Shit babe I promise that it's not what it looks like."

"No Zach it's exactly what it looks like were over" I say as I walk out of the room and slam the door closed. I call George as my tears start to run down my face.

"Hello?"

"George I caught Zach cheating can I come to yours for a bit?"

"Till of course come round whenever"

"Thank you so much George"

"No it's fine come over right away"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" I start to walk to George's and walk through the front door......