Chapter 26 ~ Pop Goes the Weasel.

I manage to keep to the ten minute time limit.

As much as it pains me to lift my exhausted body into a standing position I grit my teeth and manage it, turning the shower off in the process.

Only now do I unwrap my towel momentarily to wipe away the condensation on the mirror and allow my gaze to lightly trail over my worn features.

I breathe deeply and force a sense of serenity over myself as my blood-shot eyes sting.

"You're doing this for Dana."
I whisper forcefully before a knock on the door captures my attention.

"I have some underwear here, I'll pass it to you." Rosik calls out and I shudder at his vile voice.

His obsession with me was never manageable but it was ignorable, now things have spiralled.

How does an individual claim to love someone in under a week?

I don't care how shitty his upbringing was or his Daddy issues, we may be from different countries but we both suffered from those and they are not excuses to act the way he does.

He chose not to be better than his upbringing.
I'm choosing to exceed mine.

I'm not stubborn nor stupid enough to refuse the underwear though. Especially with Rosik being in the mood that he is in.

So slowly I reach forward and unlatch the lock loudly which prompts Rosik to push open the door.
I rush to press my body against it and stick my hand through the gap, impatiently signalling for him to hand them over.

Rosik hands the panties over after a split second however lurks his hand on top of mine for a few unnecessary seconds before I can grasp the fabric and pull away, slamming the door and locking it once more.

I take the time to take a deep breath and congratulate myself on not shaking as I reached out, focusing on the small achievements.

Glancing down I'm once more disgusted by the underwear choice but I'm no longer shocked by it.
It's another thong.

This time black and after slipping it on and wincing I turn to put on my bra and dress which were thrown onto the ground by Rosiks greedy hands earlier.

But as I turn to collect the clothing I only manage to find my bra left on the ground.
I search the whole space even by the toilet but to no avail.

That slimy bastard.

Sighing loudly I clasp on the bra and looking around I resign myself to having to spend the night here in the bathroom.

There are two towels including the one around my body so reluctantly I gather a few toilet rolls and press them together on the floor.

Satisfied with my make-shift pillow I then lie a spare towel on the cold tile and pretend momentarily that I'm throwing my towel over hot sand at the beach but the picture remains bleak.

Just as I shimmy my body into a semi-comfortable position and throw the remaining towel over my body for warmth a knock sounds at the door.

"Go away! I'm sleeping in here."
I shout out and close my eyes, snuggling further into the damp towel with a grimace.

"Come on Kitty, you'll get sick in there! Is this because of the dress? It's not a big deal, it can't be comfortable to sleep in, I was trying to make you feel better!"
Rosik attempts to explain through the door but my resolve remains firm.

"I feel better in here than with you, so kindly fuck off." I retort however I can't find the energy to even be proud of my snide response.

"Kitty, I'm not going to ask again. Come out right now or I will go and get Dana." In this moment I have never wished Dana not to be involved as strongly as right now.