CACHE SEQUEL?!

So Cache is officially finished! This was my first story that I've ever completed so I honestly feel so proud of myself.

Obviously little editing has been done so please do be kind and I hope you've enjoyed this story.

I had a time limit set for myself to finish this because I'm actually moving to America to work during the summer and won't be online. Right now this story doesn't have too many views, I'm not too bothered by it but I am hoping it grows over time.

Feel free to leave any tips of tricks to help me improve and I'm hoping that this is the first of many stories that I have swimming around in my head.

Now onto some important business... A possible sequel.

Obviously with me travelling and working I will not be able to publish anything new until after I'm back at home and settled so this is the plan of action.

IF this book receives some more attention and if a substantial amount of you readers REQUEST a sequel then I will start writing it when I return home.

If this doesn't get ANY attention and all of you want me to shut up then I will take my bow and start another story.

So let me know what you think, thank you to all who have been with me leading up to now, I appreciate your support so much.

~Kaitlin.

*** EDIT ***
Sequel has begun my dudes, can't promise quick updates but I've mapped out the plot.
Time to bring this baby to life.