Chapter 3

Zander’s POV

“So then you add it to the end of the sentence and finally you write your conclusion.” She said. I tried hard to concentrate on what she was saying but I had to admit it was pretty hard. I found myself staring at her. I loved it how her eyebrows would crease in whenever she was concentrating. And her hair would always be put back in a bun I wonder how it looked like when she put it down? I wanted so badly to pull her elastic and surprise her but I couldn’t we weren’t friends anymore. “Zander, Zander!” she started snapping her fingers in front of my face. “Huh oh sorry what?!” she realized that I wasn’t paying attention at all. “You’re really out of it today. Is something on your—never mind just try to pay attention.” I knew she was about to ask me if something was on my mind. I really wish she would’ve asked me but then again what was I going to tell her. I’m totally pissed because you won’t talk to me as a friend and when you're around me you act like an emotionless robot. We finally ended the studying session and we said our goodbyes. She left and I just stayed there with my head in my hands. I don’t know why I was so anxious. I mean I asked her to forgive me so I could still get my tutoring sessions and stuff right?! I mean I hardly knew her I couldn’t sob over some girl right! She’s dead to me like before. Right?!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know, I know that this chapter was lame, short and kinda boring but I kinda need to fill in the blanks so...yah but I promise the next chapter will be a lot more fun. And I might even post it 2day cause I wrote this chapter because I knew that it would be one of my favs so yah...patience, patience but it'll be okay. Now I'm gonna stop babbeling cause I know half of you people don't even read this (I don't when i read other people stories...)