10th chapter

10th chapter

Today was the day of the first flight of the tour. They were heading to Malaysia.

Danielle and Greyson arrived at the airport early a few minutes, so that Greyson could embrace his fans before he leaves.

Danielle has said goodbye to her mother, and promising that she would keep her promise to not act foolish and eat when she had to. Her mother was worried that Danielle would skip meals and made herself sick.

The moment she and Greyson opened the car door, they heard loud screaming. Every fan of Greyson came to bid him farewell. Greyson smiles at the cameras and helped Danielle out of the car.

Flashing lights from the camera made her dizzy. She shut her eyes tight and hugged Greyson's hand. Greyson walked slowly, waving at his fans and signing autographs as he walked.

Danielle let go of Greyson's hands and let Greyson walk towards his fans, hugging them and letting them kiss him on the cheek.

Danielle watched as Greyson walked forward. She just stood there, frozen, dizzy at the flashing lights. Suddenly, she felt something hit her at the back. It didn’t hurt her, but she felt, wet?? Danielle turned and saw that someone has thrown a rotten egg at her.

“oh!”

The person throwed more at her and some even hit her at the face.

Danielle was shocked. What’s happening to me? Why are they throwing eggs at her?

Someone yelled at her something. She couldn’t hear quite clearly, but she heard enough to make her shiver.

“you’ll be sorry to date Greyson. Now its eggs, tomorrow? Who knows.”

Danielle shook her head. This isn’t happening to me! Why do they hate me so much? And what do the mean by, today its eggs tomorrow who know?? Are they gonna throw knives at me tomorrow?

They didn’t stopped throwing eggs at her. She couldn’t see who was throwing at her, but she was pretty sure it is one of Greyson's fans.

Danielle burst into tears, and ran into the bathroom. All the cameras turned towards Danielle.

She sat in the bathroom for a long time, trying to get the eggs out of her hair.

She cried. What is this?! She hasn’t even revealed about her relation with Greyson for more than one week, and now she has eggs in her hair??

What would happen one month after this? Danielle tried so desperately to get the eggs out of her hair, but it just wouldn’t come out.

She sobbed loudly.

Suddenly, Greyson stepped inside the bathroom.

“Greyson! What are you doing in here? This is the girls bathroom.”

“I don’t care, we met in the girls bathroom too right?”

Danielle let out a big sigh.

“Grey darling, this isn’t gonna work. We haven’t even told them more than one week and now look at me? I got eggs in my hair.”

Danielle cried. She hated crying as much as she hated having eggs in her hair. But it seems that recently she has been crying a lot.

Greyson took her hair and turned the tap water on. He slowly put her hair in the sink and washed it carefully, so as not to hurt Danielle's head.

“there, all done.” Greyson gave a weak smile.

“Greyson?”

“yes?”

“thanks.” Danielle smiled.

“youre welcome.”

They sat silent for awhile. There was only the sound of running tap water.

“Danielle.”

“yes babe?”

“I wouldn’t let them do this to you, you know.”

Suddenly, Greyson pulled her hands and stepped out of the public bathroom in the airport.

Greyson went to the crowd. He had a serious face on.

“tell me who did this.” He said calmly.

The crowd remained silent. The cameras continued to flash.

“tell me or I’ll cancel the whole tour!” Greyson's voice rose higher.

A group of teenage girls about 15-16 years old came out. They were trembling, not looking at Greyson in the eyes.

“why did you do it?” Greyson looked at the girls.

“we, we were- we were , jealous of her.” 

“then why did you have to throw eggs at her face? And yell threats to her?”

The girls remained silent.

“well, are you gonna answer or not?”

The whole airport was silent, only the sound of the wind blowing.

“we were, trying to frighten her, so she would, leave you.” They answered timidly.

“and do you think I will be happy if she leaves me?”

“umm, no.”

“so you want me to be sad?”

Danielle remained silent. She looked at Greyson. How calm he is at doing this.

“no! it just that. We, love you and we didn’t want you to, love someone else more than us...”

Greyson held the girl’s shoulder.

“what’s your name?”

“Alicia.”

“now listen here Alicia, I love Danielle, I love her so much. But I love my Enchancers all the same. Don’t you ever think that once I have someone else, I would forget you all. You guys are the reason why I got here, and I couldn’t be thankful enough.”

The girl wiped her tear. “I'm sorry Danielle. I'm sorry Greyson.”

The entire airport cheered. They clapped their hands so loud; Greyson couldn’t hear what the announcer said.

“what did she say?” Greyson looked at Danielle.

“ I think our plane has arrived. Come lets go babe.” Danielle smiled.

Greyson waved at his fans for the last time, and turns towards the door on the other side.

“you’re very clever at handing that girl back there.”

“I am.” Greyson chuckled.

Danielle kissed him lightly. “thank you Greyson.” She whispers.