chapter 30

Chapter 30

“You’re gonna be okay, okay?” Greyson smiled.

“But, I don’t think it’s necessary to go.” Danielle frowned.

“No you have to go. Its eight months already.” Greyson frowned back. “You have to take good care of him. Or else we might lose him, or you.” Greyson put his hands on Danielle's cheeks.

“But what if someone tries to do something to me?”

“Like?”

“I don’t know, maybe one of your fanatic fans might consider killing me today?” Danielle put her hands on her hip.

“sheesh.” Greyson laughed. “They wouldn’t do that. My fans are civilized peoples.” Greyson smiled.

“But why can’t you take me? I don’t want to drive to the hospital by myself.” Danielle pouted.

“I can’t, I have work to do.” Greyson frowned.

“That’s right, your work is more important than me.” Danielle rolled her eyes.

“Look Danielle, if I can go, then I will.” Greyson said. “But I really have to work; I’ll promise as soon as our boy is born I’ll spend more time with him and you, okay?”

Danielle gave in.

She went out of the room. Reaching for her jacket, Danielle went outside the door of Greyson’s apartment.

“Hey, baby?” Greyson called out.

“What?” Danielle asked impatiently.

“Drive safely okay?”

“huh.” Danielle said under her breath.

She drove away from Greyson's apartment.

I don’t want to go. Danielle grumbled.

Anything could happen. His fans had tried several times to kill me before since they found out that I'm pregnant.

Danielle took a turn at a shortcut to the hospital that she used to go for her regular check up. But usually she would go with Greyson.

She never went alone, ever. She was afraid that anything bad might happen.

Last time she went to the hospital with Greyson, they found out that she was holding a baby boy. She was so happy, until she found out that someone had put poison in her drink. She found that out because of the fly hovering above her cup of water died and fell to the ground as soon as it took a sip of her water.

She and Greyson had to endure a lot of sneers from the public for being too young to be pregnant and getting married.

Anything could happen. I hate Greyson. He shouldn’t have let me drive alone.

Danielle took a sharp turn at a corner.

Huh? The road is very empty. Danielle looked around. There was no one on the road, only an old man on an ugly yellow motor bike.

Danielle stopped at a red light. Danielle adjusted her side mirror before she realized a sports car driving very fast came in from behind her.

I hope it stops in time or it will hit me. Danielle frowned.

But the car didn’t stop. In fact, it drove faster.

“Hey!?” Danielle turned back.  “stop your car!”

The driver ignored her and drove faster.

“Omg he’s gonna hit me!” Danielle pulled the brakes and started to drive, ignoring the red light.

But Danielle didn’t realize a different car coming from her right that slammed the right side of her car, sending her car crashing into a big tree.

“Ahh!!” Danielle yelled, trying to take control on her car. But she just couldn’t stop the car from crashing into the tree.

BAM!!

The car turned upside down. It flew and turned over a couple of times before crashing to the ground again. Danielle hit her head hard on the steering wheel.

The car that hit her drove on as if nothing happened.

Danielle’s car was totaled. The front mirror cracked into a thousand pieces. Smoke came pouring out of the engine. The upper side of the car was burning.

Danielle tried to get out of the car. But her leg was stuck underneath the steering wheel. Her head started to bleed. Danielle cried for help.

“Help, somebody!”

Suddenly, her stomach started to hurt.

“Ohh...” Danielle groaned.

Her stomach hurted so much. Danielle closed her eyes.

She tried to imagine that nothing happened. She tried to stay calm, but her stomach hurt so much.

“Greyson! Help me…” Danielle cried, her voice weak, barely a whisper.

Danielle opened her eyes and saw only blackness. She closed her eyes again, and faint into a thoughtless sleep. Not knowing whether she would wake up again. Ever.