Fifteen

Play song at '###'
Ethan Dolan

    I watched as Grayson pulled the trigger, a bullet flying into the air as the piercing sound of the gun flooded our ears. The innocent man fell to the ground, a hole in his chest as he struggled to take his last breath.

      Grayson dropped his hands and stared at him longingly before the alarms when off. "Go!" I yell to my gang and we all take off running, Grayson steady on my feet.

      We all run out to my SUV, my driver speeding off as Grayson just barely closes the door. We take the back roads, sirens pulling up to the scene.

       "Seven" I call, "four" Jack says, "nine" Manny smirks, "man, I only got three" Cameron frowns and I laugh. "Eleven" Grayson mumbles and I smile, "you did great" I praise him and he smiles small at me.

       I kind of felt bad for him but this was his life style now, it's what he has to deal with. I take my gun out and place it into a black duffel bag, holding it out for the others to put them in.

         "Fuck" Grayson curses making me furrow my brows, "where's your- no" I cut myself off as I realize he has no gun. "I think I dropped it once I started running" he panics.

          My eyes widen, "how could you be so stupid?" I ask, my voice raising. "Me? How am I stupid? You're the ones falling for it" he says and takes out his gun, dropping it into the bag.

         I let out a deep breath as the others start hysterically laughing. "Fuck you" I mumble and he smirks, "bet" is all he says before he gets into his own little conversation with Manny.

       I shake my head as we finally pull up to the hotel, I grab the black duffel and enter the building. As soon as we get inside the news was playing on one of the TV's in the main lobby.

        My face was blurry, in black and white up on the screen, in big and bold letters it read "most wanted man strikes again". I avoid eye contact with the employees as we get up to our rooms.
                                      ###
       Once me and Grayson get inside he pushes me up against the wall, taking me by surprise. His lips attach to mine, I softly kiss him back, my hands running through his hair.

        He pulled away from me and stared into my eyes, "Sorry, I just kind of needed that" he whispers and I shake my head. "Don't be sorry, I understand" I whisper back and he smiles lightly.

           "Do you feel guilty?" He asks me, "no, you?" I ask and he shrugs. "I think I feel guilty for the fact that I don't feel guilty about what I just did" he tells me and I nod. "Yeah, it's like that sometimes. Wait- are you telling me that you just killed eleven people without feeling guilty?" I ask and he gulps, nodding.

          "Good boy" I praise and drop the bag, it landing with a thump. I press him against the door and attach my lips to his neck, "we should celebrate" I whisper.

            "I'm still pissed at you" he pants making me chuckle, "then let's have very angry sex, hmm?" I suggest and he nods.

      I pick him up by his thighs and bring him over to the bed, dropping him down on it and pulling off my shirt, Grayson tugs his crop top off and pulls on my joggers, desperately trying to get us undressed as quick as possible.

        Grayson kicks off his boxers after I get mine off, he pulls me on top of him making me groan. His nails glide down my back as I bite my lip, "no prep" he tells me and I nod. I spit on my hand and rub myself for a second so I would at least be able to get inside of him. I spit on my fingers and rubbed it around his hole, "Come on" he groans and I shush him.