Eleven

Ethan Dolan

    "You could of given him a second chance!" Jack argues with me, Jack was extremely angry at the fact that I just killed his best friend. Obviously not wanting to accept the fact that he was betrayed.

     "I don't give second chances!" I yell, starting to get pissed off at how blindsided he was being. "Oh really? Because you've given your fuck toy multiple chances" Jack screams in my face, bringing up Grayson.

      "Don't fucking call him that, and he's never betrayed me" i seethe making Jack flare his nostrils.
"Bull fucking shit! He's tried to kill you, multiple fucking times, he killed Matt! And guess what, you're still with him! You chose to forgive him, you were just fucking him ten minutes ago! You're so fucked up for that" Jack screams at me, getting into my face and pushing at my chest.

      "Touch me again and I'll fucking kill you too! He's different, he's not who you think he is, Jackson, I really do like him!" I argue, pushing back at his shoulders.

       "Well you liked me too at one point! You liked all of us, you've been through us one by one, Ethan! You're fucking lucky we care about you, cause I've been ready to drop your ass a few times!" Jackson hits a sensitive spot, making me charge at him.

       I slam him to the ground, pinning his arms down. "I've only ever fucked you in this entire gang, it was a one night thing so don't fucking pull that bullshit." I hiss, kneeing his stomach.

         "Hey, hey, hey!" Manny comes up and pulls me off of Jack, pushing me into the wall and giving me a warning look. "Stay out of it!" Jack yells at Manny, I look around to see the rest of the gang, even Grayson, had joined the show.

        "Get out of my house" I tell Jack and he scoffs, "gladly." He tells me, storming out to the front door, "by the way, fuck you and that slutty boyfriend of yours" he yells slamming the front door.

      I turn around and punch the wall, a hole forming straight through the dry wall. Grayson comes up behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder, "Don't fucking touch me" I push him off of me and grab my keys off of the coffee table, running out of the front door.
___________
Grayson Bailey

     The front door opens and I stand up immediately, the blanket falling off of my shoulders. It was around three AM now and Ethan has been gone all night. Jack came home a few hours earlier and went to bed.

      Ethan stumbled through the foyer, obviously in a drunken state. "Gwayson!!" He shouts and I shush him, "quiet" I tell him, "why? Babies sleeping in here?" He asks and I chuckle, "yeah, E, babies are sleeping" I lie and pull him towards the couch.

     He falls into the plush material and soon after passes out, loud snores coming from his mouth. I search his pockets and grab his phone, a text lit up on his screen from some girl named Meredith.

"Come over again anytime you need to release some anger, babe. ; )"

      Tears fill my eyes, me and Ethan weren't actually dating or official but he told me not to worry about anyone taking him from me. He promised. We even said trust on it. I threw his phone down and went upstairs to my room, I just want to take Kari and I home.

      I laid down in my bed, exhausted from everything that happened today. Ethan warned me. He told me not to fall for him but I still did, I can't believe he would do this, I thought he would change.

      He told Jack he liked me but he could of been lying since he knew I was in ear shot, maybe he lied because he wanted Jack to feel jealous since they've apparently slept together. Tears slipped down my face as I struggled to sleep, I've only known Ethan personally for a little while and he had such an effect on me.