Twelve

Play song at '###'
Grayson Bailey

My sleep last night was rough but I was able to rest for a little. When I woke up I had a boost of petty confidence, apparently the gang was going out tonight and since I was now apart of the gang I planned to be as petty to Ethan as possible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still really fucking pissed at him, but he is a sex god and I'm not giving that up. Maybe I'll find a nice guy, handsome, tall, handsy...my thoughts ran wild as the warm water dribbled down my back.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, drying myself off and going into Cameron's room to find the perfect outfit because he had really good clothes. "Hey cam, can I borrow some clothes for tonight?" I ask, a towel wrapped tightly around my slim waist.

"Sure, have at it" he pointed me to his huge walk in closet, I turned the light on and shut the door behind me. I swear this closet was like the size of my room.

I settle on a pair of tight white ripped jeans and a black shirt. I get the jeans on but not the shirt as I step out of the closet, "can I crop this?" I ask and he furrows his brows, nodding and handing me a pair of scissors.

I cut a little over a quarter of the fabric off and put the shirt on. "You look good, Gray" Cam comments and I smile. "Good enough to get Ethan's attention?" I ask and cam shakes his head with a small smile on his face.

"The petty game huh? I like it, yeah I think you look more than good enough to get every guys and girls attention" he says, a warm blush creeping over my face.

"Thanks, you're the best" I walk out of his room and upstairs to Ethan's. I raise my fist and knock on the door, I had no reason to be bothering him honestly but I could easily come up with something.

The door swings open, "yo what's- Grayson" he cuts himself off, my eyes swipe over his body, he was dressed in tight plaid pants and a white tee. His hair was slicked back and the cologne he was wearing smelled so good and sweet. God he looked so good.

"A little birdie told me we were going out tonight" I remarked and he nodded, "I assumed you didn't want to go" he told me and I scoffed, "well then you obviously don't know me, I'm down to party whenever I can" I tell him with my arms now crossed.

"Okay well uh, you need something?" He asks, throwing me off guard, he suddenly seemed bored and out of interest like he was playing a game with me. "I just wondered if you had any cologne I could borrow" I asked, rolling my eyes.

He raised his brows quickly and lead me into his bathroom. He opened up a drawer filled with various spray bottles, Versace, Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, all the big expensive brands were placed in front of me. I picked a random bottle and smelled it, it was sweet but flowery at the same time, i spritzed it on my neck and wrists.

"Thanks" I mumbled and he nodded, "we're leaving in ten, let the boys know" he informs me and I walk out without another word.
###
_______________

"Little Sally Walker walkin' down the street, she didn't know what to do so she jumped in front of me." I sing, my body dancing against Ethan's perfectly. The drinks in my system were getting to me, Ethan smelled alcohol free but he still danced with me.

"Go on girl, do yo thang!" I yelled along with the lyrics, my ass grinding against his dick. "Baby" Ethan whispers in my ear, "What?" I ask and he bites the tip of my ear making me shiver.

"Stop messing with me" he growls and i smirk, turning around and hanging on his neck. I let go of him and start to shake my ass to the beat, not caring of what anybody around me thought, I focused on the words of Iggy Azalea, dropping my ass dangerously low and picking it back up, bringing my body down and shaking my ass side to side.