One

Grayson Bailey

     It was a slow day at the agency, sending emails at my desk and keeping watch on the Teufels Sohn. As I was getting ready to leave for the night, the  phone sitting on my desk suddenly starts ringing, startling me slightly. "Yes?" I ask once I pick up the phone,

"Teufels Sohn has just been seen in the Bay Area, I'm putting you on it. They're staying at the King Airbnb, I need you to come up with a cover and get there ASAP." The line goes dead and I sigh, rubbing my hands over my eyes.

     I get up out of my desk and pack up my stuff, hurrying home to change and hopefully come up with a good enough plan. They're known for kidnapping, teenage boys especially, I mean I'm 20 so hopefully I look young enough for their tasting. This was an extremely dangerous mission, but I'm doing it for my family, he murdered my little sister Kari, now I want to murder him and his little gang that helps him.
——-King Airbnb——-

      I walked up to the building swiftly, I went for an innocent style, a pink and white striped sweater with black tight jeans and my worn out dirty converse. You couldn't get more teenage than this, I booked a room right below the suite, that's where Dolan always stays, and if there isn't a suite he finds another place.

     "Would you mind telling me who booked the suite? Had a friend who said he was gonna, never told me if he did though" I ask and explain to the friendly employee at the lobby desk, he types away on his computer and looks up at me with a smile

"Matthew Diamond, sir. Sound familiar?" He asks and I nod, "yes. Thank you" I tell him and start walking towards my room.

     Matthew Diamond, he died last year, I killed him, I still have the scar on my cheek bone from his knife that he held against me. The vivid memories of him in my head, it was the first time I had come in contact with any part of the gang, he was the only one I saw and I'm guessing none of them knew who killed Diamond. I could tell he meant a lot to the gang, he was very smart, I'm sure he was a big help to them.

     Walking into the elevator, my shoulder was shoved slightly by a man making me scoff and look up at him. The elevator doors shut and it was just us, my eyes widened at the sight, mouth open slightly. Ethan fucking Dolan was standing next to me, smirking slightly, I gulped, fear taking over my face but I tried to hide it quickly.

    "S-sorry" I murmured, I could go after him, but it was no use because I was alone and I knew he was a lot stronger than I was.

"Where you headed?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy, I could feel my pulse thumping but it wasn't in my chest it was somewhere it didn't belong.

    "Floor 57" I tell him, not daring to make eye contact, "I'm right above you" he smiles, but it wasn't friendly, it was evil and cruel, it held a lack of emotion and care.

"You should come up sometime" he suggests, biting his lip softly as he eyes me up and down, "sounds like a plan. Tonight?" I offer him a time and he nods, "sounds great" he says, almost growling.

      The elevator opened and I got off, my shoulders slumping from the tense air. I turned my head back to see Ethan giving me a dark look just as the doors had shut fully. Holy shit. I get into my room and throw myself on the queen sized bed, "I'm gonna get kidnapped by Ethan Dolan and the rest of Teufels Sohn" I mumble to myself in disbelief.

     I started to wonder if it was worth it, yes I feel so angry because of what happened with Kari but at the same time, I'm just going to get myself killed in the process and I'll never be able to get my point across. I dial my boss as he answers the phone almost immediately, "good news, I assume" he says as soon as the call goes through and I roll my eyes.

    "I'm at the Airbnb, I just came in contact with Dolan in the elevator, we made small talk, he wants me to go up to the suite tonight around 8. I'm dressed as a teen, and if he kidnaps me just know it will be close to impossible to keep contact with you" I explain very clearly, making sure to get every important detail out.

    "That's amazing, just please keep yourself safe and remember your job. You kill him yourself or you bring him to me, same thing for his little side kicks. Got it?" Gregor says sternly, "yes sir" I end the call and sigh.

       This is not what I had planned for my average day, I checked my pockets and pulled out my wallet, throwing out my ID and credit cards, I kept the cash and the extra key to my Porsche. I'm going for a daddy's little boy type of persona, dumb rich who was extremely spoilt, a predators favorite person.

     I kept my actual keys, back at home I changed my lanyard to a dirty Vans one and it held one house key, my car key, and a New Jersey key chain, basic enough. I pull out my phone and mastery reset it, clearing everything I had on here, I log onto my Snapchat and Instagram, deleting every work thing and making it seem like I was actually a teenager.

I put my wallet and phone in my back pockets and my keys in the front pocket, the lanyard dangling down to my knee. I looked in the bathroom mirror and sighed, glancing down at my watch, it was currently 7:37 meaning I had about 20 minutes until I plan to get kidnapped.

     I never thought my life would come to this for a good pay, if I don't get a major raise after this I might as well just let Ethan kill me. The thing about him is he's majorly attractive, I've always been attracted to tattoos, I have a few myself. My favorite is the one on my hip, it says Angel, representing Kari because she was my little angel and her favourite doll was always dressed in a little angel costume. "Rest in peace my angel" I whisper softly, rubbing my fingers over the tattoo with a sad smile, "We'll be together again one day"