New Things :)

Rays POV

The doctor told us that the doctor we had before was wrong and should have scheduled us for an earlier due date cuz the baby had tied two knots in her umbilical cord so she wasn't getting any nutrients. So we needed to get her out as soon as possible. They had to induce her. Turns out that the reason she was hurting so much was cuz the baby was up in her rib and had broken some. My baby gonna be a fighter. Liz told me not to call anyone cuz she wanted it to be just us.

" You ready hun?" The doctor asked putting on gloves. They had Liz on a bunch of meds so she wasn't feeling anything. Liz nodded and they started getting her ready to have the baby. Liz looked really nervous but I was way more nervous but I didn't wanna show it. She started pushing.......

3 pushes later Liz gave birth to our beautiful baby girl Layken Ireena Carter. 5lbs 12oz 15inches long. They said she was so small cuz of how early she was. My phone started ringing so i walked out into the hall.

Me- Wassup?

Yayo- Aye man you rollin wid us tonight? We need you.

Me- Naw man i cant. Liz just had the baby.

Yayo- *Sighs* You know im happy for you and i love Liz like a sister but we really need you with us.

Me- I'll see what i can do.

With that i hung up. I aint got time for all that. I walked into the room and the doctors had left. Liz was laying there holding Layken. I stood there for a second just looking at the two of them. To think a year and a half ago she hated me. Now she's the mother of my child and i could see her being my future wife. She looked up at me and smiled. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"You wanna hold her?" She asked.

"Naw she's too small." I said.

Liz's POV

"Babe your not gonna drop her." I said. He shook his head.

"She looks just like me." He said changing the subject smiling. I nodded. She had his nose, ears, lips ect. She had my eyes. "We did good babe." He said pecking my lips. I smiled.

"I love you." I said. He kissed me softly.

"Love you too." He said pulling away. He bent down and kissed Layken's cheek and she smiled. He smiled from ear to ear. The doctors walked in.

"Well we looked at the test's and everything looks okay. She was nice and healthy." She said. It was such a releaf.

"So when can they come home?" Ray asked.

"Well all we need to do is take her temp. If all that is okay then yall can go home later on today." She said. He nodded.

"Can yall do all that in here?" He asked.

"Of course sir. Be right back." She said. Ray looked at me and i gave him the What the hell? Look.

"I dont want them taking her." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips again. They took her temp and it was normal but she wasnt eating.

"Try to give her this and see if she drinks it. If she cant finish at least one ounce then she's gonna have to stay." The nurse said handing me a little 1 ounce bottle then Layken. Ray sat next to me and pulled out his phone after the nurse left.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked feeding Layken.

"I sent everyone pictures and now they mad cuz we didnt call them up here." He said. I shook my head. "Camille's comming. And Dre said she has to stay with the baby." He said. I nodded. He stood up and sat next to me on the bed. "Im sorry Liz." He said. I looked at him confused.