I Can Be Your Superman ..

Lizettes && Layken >>>>>>

Rashaun

" Where the fuck is she ?! "

Dashaun yelled in my face . Yeah I found who was shootin at us . But they wanted to be found . This whole thing was a set up ..

" Nigga I aint tellin you shit . "

I said calmly . It was pissing him off that he wasnt getting a reaction outta me so he swung busting my lip . This nigga had me tied to a chair so I dropped my head chuckling before looking back up to him . He was lit .

" You got one more chance to tell me where she at or - "

" Or what ? "

I cut him off smirking making him swing again .

" You aint gone see either on of them bitches again ! "

" Fuck you . "

I said spitting blood in his face . He wasnt gone find Liz or Layken . We both knew that . He pistol whipped me on the side of my head . He wasn't gettin Liz or Layken . He would have to kill me first ..

*

Lizette

" Just close your eyes mama . "

I said softly rubbing Layken's back trying to sooth her . She didn't feel good so she had been crying for past hour . She started to calm down once I started walking around the house . It was complete silence beside her little whimpers on occasion . I walked to the kitchen looking at the time on the stove before sighing to myself . It was 3 in the morning an I still hadn't heard from Ray . After that phone convo I blew up his phone but got nothing . I was scared outta my mind but I tried to stay calm . Jennifer fell asleep not to long ago in the guest room with Brandon . She hadn't heard from Loc either so we were both lost . All we could do was hope an pray that they were okay . This is why I didn't want him to leave . Those people shot at us knowing there was kids . So why would they care what happens to Ray ? I just wanted him home .

I took Layken to her room an put her in bed . I sat on the side of the bed covering her up before kissing her cheek . I sighed to myself as I watched her sleep . How could this take such a turn ? Everything was going so good then all of this . I hate that Layken an the kids had to go through that . No child should . I walked out the room when I felt the tears coming . I left the door open and walk out to the hall before bumping into a big figure that hovered over me . I got scared an jumped a little before realizing it was Ray . He wrapped his arms around me tight as I did the same .

" I love you girl . "

He breathed lowly into my ear as I cried into his chest . They weren't just happy tears but they were angry too . He scared the shit outta me . I told him not to go . What if something happen tonight ? Did he not think about anyone else ? I don't know what Layken would do if something happen to him . What I would do . I was upset an these hormones were gettin me worked up even more . I became mad an pushed him away gently before walking to our room . I needed to calm down an that wasn't gonna happen around him . I felt his hand grip my arm .