Proud Mama !

Lizette

"Mama why we here?"

"Mommy dont feel good."

"You gonna get better?"

"Thats why we're here baby. That doctors are gonna tell mama whats wrong so she can get better." Dre said.

"Look Ant's over there playing all by himself. Go play." I pointed out.

She jumped off my lap and walked over to Ant and they started to play. We were at my doctors today to see if i was pregnant or not. That night Ray swore up and down that i was but i told him i just wasnt feeling well. Im late this month which is why im here today. I dont want Layken to know the real reason just yet so according to her im sick. I wanted to go while Ray was at work so he wouldnt question me on where i was going. If i told him where and why he wouldve wanted to take off work and come with me but i didnt want him to have to do that. So i brought Dre along with me.

"So you want a boy or another girl?"

"Lets find out if theres a baby first."

"Girl please. You gettin some on a regular and all it takes is one time. You pregnant."

I laughed shaking my head. To be honest i dont know what i want. Just give me a healthy happy baby and ill be fine. Ray would be the one im worried about. I mean i dont doubt at all that he loves Layken but i dont know how he would feel about another child. Especially with this Kamar thing. I dont wanna put so much on him that he cant handle.

"Lizette Hernandez!"

I told Dre to keep an eye on Layken for me while i was in the doctors office. I grabbed my purse and followed the nurse back to the room. The hallway felt long as hell. I was so nervous words cant explain. I mean of course i want more kids but part of me feels that having 2 kids at the age of 20 is a bit much. Now i dont regret Layken and i never would but i know i was to young at the time that was evident to anyone.

"Wait here. The doctor will be with you shortly."

I sat down with my purse in my lap. I looked around at the pictures on the wall of all the babies and pregnant women and kinda missed it. I kinda missed being pregnant and Layken being a baby. Shit i dont know what im saying right now. In a way i want a baby and in a way i dont. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens ..

"Long time no see Lizette. You look good"

I smiled at Dr. Martinez as she walked in. She was the same doctor that delivered Layken and most likely this one too if there is one. She had me get on the bed and lay down with my shirt up. She put the jelly on my stomach and started moving the thing around on my stomach. I swear this reminded of when i was pregnant with Layken. Kinda made me want there to be something on the screen.

"So how's the family?"

"Good we just moved into our new house."