Uh Oh :O

Lizette's POV

"How you likin havin your little brother around?" Jazmine asked me. It was close to the end of the day and it had been a long one.

"I'm starting to get used to it. I mean he helps around the house and stuff and I haven't had no problems with him." I said as I put papers away.

"Maybe this was a good move for him." She said. I closed the filing cabinet and sat back at my chair.

"I'm hoping so. He's been going to school and he told me he wanted to start working. Its just that he's still hangin with the wrong people." I said to her while she made copies. Today was really busy and surprisingly I got a lot done.

"Didn't you say you were gonna have Rashaun talk to him?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. She new Khyree was down here but not exactly what for. I wasn't about to put his business out there like that. But Jaz was another person I could trust and talk to. She had been through the same shit I been goin through. We had a lot in commen except she was 20 and had 2 kids. She was with her babies dad but it was complicated.

"Yeah and I'm hoping it works cuz I don't wanna see my brother end up like the rest of em." I said. I really was hoping this worked cuz I'm sick of Khyree living in fear and the streets. Its hard for him cuz he sees it as my mom and tata gave up on him. And I'm not going to do that. I want him to know he always has me.

"I know that's right. Shit I'm tryna get on Jamal about bringin shit around the boys. He thinks its okay but ill be damned if my kids have to live like I did." She said sitting back down handing me the papers that she copied.

"Well I know Ray better not ever work up the nerve to bring that shit around Layken." I said as I began filing. She chuckled.

"Girl how come I aint never met him yet?" She asked. I shrugged. Me and Ray were together when I started working here and she seen a couple time picking me up but we broke up after like 5 months of me working here.

"I don't know. Never thought to introduce him." I said shrugging off the question. Me and Ray haven't really been talking unless it was about Khyree or Layken. I don't blame him for being upset but damn I'm tired of fighting.

"Well he seems like a good guy. Jamal said he might know him." She said. I raised my eye brow and closed the cabinet once again.

"He never brought up a Jamal." I said."But there's no tellin who Ray knows and who he doesn't." I said stapling some papers.

"I'm havin some people over for a lil kick back tonight. If you wanna come you can." She said. I nodded.

"Ill see if I can. Whose all gonna be there?" I asked her. Me and Jaz have hung out a few times. Her youngest son Jayden and Layken get along really well. We get together some times and do stuff with the kids.

"You remember Amber and Tish?" I nodded. "Well them and a couple other girls. Our baby daddys kick it so they'll be there. You should bring Dre." She said.

"Ill call her and see what she's doin." I said. Me and Dre are still close but we got our own things we have to do now. So we hang out when ever we can. She met Jazmine a couple times and they get along. So maybe this kick back should be fun.

Ray's POV

"Liz aint here." Khyree said going to shut the door but it was stopped by my foot.

"I aint here for Liz." I said. He opened the door and stood in the door way. "I'm here to talk to you." I said with my hands in my pockets.

"Nah you aint got nun to say to me." He said going to close the door again. I chuckled.