Today?!!!

Ray's POV

Man right now im pissed. Korey just picked me up and it 5:00 pm. The baby shower would be over soon we needed to kill time. So instead of chillin at his crib this nigga wanna make drops. 

"Aye man wassup wit chu?" He asked nudging me in the arm.

"Im ready to fuckin go home. I cant be out doin this shit right now." I said. He shook his head. 

"We just got this last one and we can go chill at my house." He said. I nodded and layed my head back. I started to doze off until he started shaking me. "Yo we here lets go." He said. We got out the car and walked up the house. This house looked real familiar. I knocked and this girl answered. She had on some sweats and t shirt and she was holding a lil boy that looked about 3 or 4. 

"Yall here for slick?" She asked. She sounded kinda mad that we were there. She stepped aside and we walked in. Korey he knew this guy and thats the only reason we were meeting at his house. We walked back to this room where the customer was waiting. 

"Aight Slick this is Slim." He said introducing us. I nodded and he nodded back. Sum about him was wierd. Felt like i knew him. 

"Rashaun?" He asked. I looked at him again and realised who he was. He was my older brother Dashawn. He stood up and hugged me. "Damn i aint seen you since you was little fam." He said. I nodded. He was 2 years older than me. We had the same mom and dad but my dad took me after mom died. Her mom took him. We hadnt seen eachother since.

"Yall know eachother?" Korey asked. 

"This my lil brother right here." De said. 

"Yall look alike. My bad." He said. We sat down on the couches it was just us in the room Korey went to get sum to drink. 

"How you been?" He asked me. 

"I just got out an hour ago." I said. 

"Word?" He asked. "Where you headed?" He asked looking through the stuff we brought. 

"Home to mah lady." I said. He smirked. 

"You got shorty's huh?" He asked. I leaned back on the couch. 

"Nah mane she the real thing. She bout to have my baby girl soon." I said. He looked shocked. 

"Damn. This yo first one?" He asked.

"You could say that." I said. I wasnt ready to tell him all about Kamar so imma leave it at that. 

"Shit i got three." He said. I shook my head.  

"All by her?" I asked him refering to the girl who answered the door. 

"Nah we got two together. Shakim and Nicki are 4 and 5 then i got Chris by the other girl and he's 3." I shook my head. 

"Damn nigga they close." I said. He nodded. 

"I know took forever to get Dominique to forgive me and i only get to see Chris ever other weekend. Im dont havin kids its too much drama." He said. I scrathed my braids.

"Damn i know how you feel. That baby mama drama." I said he laughed. We talked for a while getting caught up and shit. I looked at the time and it was 9:30. "Shit i gotta go. I'll hit you up sometime tho." I said. He dapped me and i got Korey and we left. Fuck im late. This aint going as planed. After he dropped me off there was only 2 cars in the drive way. It was Liz and her sisters car. Most of the lights were off. Damn it!