On The Inside ..

Lizette ------ »»»»»

Rashaun

" Look at chu . I missed you so much . "

" What the fuck is goin on ? "

" Baby please dont be angry with me . "

She said looking hurt . The fuck she hurt for ? From what it look like she been livin good an shit wit no worries . While my ass was here struglin cause her ass was gone . I grew up thinkin I had no one . Hell I didnt . My dad was locked up . She was supposed to be dead . All I had was my Grandma and Grandpa . After Granny passed and Gramps moved i really had no one . My dad got out but I was already a grown ass man . Now here she come out the blue like everythings good . Well its not . Damn right I was angry . I was fuckin pissed .

" Tahjma you wadn' t spose to come back . "

" Dad you knew ? "

" Dont blame your father . It was my choice to leave . It was for you and your brothers safety . "

" Safety from what ? "

" Rashaun you were too young to understand at the time . "

" I aint young no more . Im a grown ass man whose been lied to for most of his life ! "

" Watch your mouth ! "

I laughed at her .

" Na . You been gone how long ? You aint about to jump in an play mommy now . You had your chance . Im grown now . "

" I'm still your mother ! "

" The same one who was supposed to be dead ! As far as I'm concerned I dont have a mother . An you lost that title when you left . "

" Ray calm down . "

" Na . Shit finally goin right . I aint tryna fuck it up . I got my own family to worry about . I aint got time for this shit . "

I said grabbing my stuff and walking out the door . It might seem like I took it too far but I don't give a fuck . She took it to far when she faked her death . All I wanted growin up was my mama back . Now I find out she been here this whole time and now she wanna come back ? Na . I needed her and she wadn' t there . Its too late for this . I walked to Loc office walkin in . He was sitting at his desk on the computer he looked up and nodded .

" Yo imma head out . "

" Liz okay ? "

" Yeah . Just give my pops those files before he leaves . Ill catch you later . Lock up for me . "

" I got chu . "

He said nodding . I closed his door and walked out the shop to my car . I was pissed off and just wanted to go home and sleep . I always thought what I'd do if I got to see my moms again . Now I wish I never did . To be honest I was more hurt than mad . It was easier thinking she was dead . Now all I can think about was where her ass was while I was strugglin . Where the fuck was she when I first got jumped ? Where was she when I got shot the first time ? I thought I knew my mom but I guess I only knew the idea of her ..