Chapter 5

Eventually the party began to disperse and Micky and Gabby decided to make their exit. Micky told Mike, the mother hen of the group, what their plans were, and Gabby told Wendy, so that no one would worry about them. Then they grabbed Gabby's spare toothbrush and a few other things that she kept at the Pad, Micky packed a bag for himself and they took off. They checked into the Malibu Shores Motel, which, true to Micky's word, was actually a step above the last cheapo motel they had checked into for the express purpose of having the privacy to have carefree sex out of the proximity of roommates. The building itself was an architectural gem, nestled into the mountains abutting Pacific Coast Highway, and it had lovely landscaping, always one of Gabby's weaknesses. The main feature of importance, however, was a bathtub (for Gabby's priorities) and a large bed (for Micky's preferences).

  The main feature of importance, however, was a bathtub (for Gabby's priorities) and a large bed (for Micky's preferences)

As soon as they entered the room, Gabby was already starting to remove articles of clothing, both hers and Micky's. She had once told Micky that he had the power of turning her into a feral animal, a wild brushfire, and now she was consumed with primal instincts run amok. His eyes widened with delight, desire, arousal and a hint of amusement. After such a long, patient dry spell, to have it served up to him as a banquet to feast upon was a delightful sensory overload. Eventually, he began to snatch at the remaining clothes that adorned them and stripped them off quickly.

Gabby was humming and buzzing with desire and need. He could feel it radiating off of her skin in waves of heat and vibrations. She looked at him with searching eyes, not knowing where to begin or how to release the shackles that had bound her for those two months. She wasn't paralyzed with fear but rather with possibility. Where to start? On his neck, his chest, or go right for the gold and reach for his nether regions, which she craved so madly. No, that would be crude, crass, unloving, unfeeling – dammit, why had she let it get to this stage, what was she waiting for, what...?

Micky finally took the decision out of her hands, sensing she was not able to process her thoughts because her system was in overdrive. He walked her backwards towards the bed and eased her down to a sitting position, so that she was level with his belly. "I'm going to tell you what to do, Gabby, until your brain wakes up and takes over. Okay?"

She gave him a look of relief and nodded silently.

He smiled and nodded at her reassuringly, then stepped forward, took her hands and put them around his ass, put his hands behind her head and said quietly, "Suck me, please. Make me moan."

She leaned forward and took hold of his raging hard erection and stroked it with one hand, while lightly tickling his balls with the other. She guided his staff to her dry, puckered lips and she ran her lips over the head very gently, rubbing and causing some friction. The she dipped underneath the ridge of the head and snaked her tongue out to tickle it, captured the whole head in her mouth and lightly pressed on it before she swirled her tongue around it. She kept the shaft pressed up against his belly as she licked it up and down a few times, then recaptured the head in her mouth, running it between her lips and gums and letting the ridges there stimulate him as he shifted and began to moan.