Chapter 13

Ash Point of View

The next morning I woke to the sound of people yelling down stairs, I had no idea what it was but it sounded like different voices. I got up out of my nice and warm and comfy bed and made my way to the kitchen, to see the boys arguing over what they were going to eat.

“Hey sis how’s it going?” Luke asked

“Sis?” I asked confused

“It’s short for sister" He said

"Right" I said nodding my head and heading towards the kitchen

I walked around the kitchen looking for something to eat but there was nothing that caught my eye. I the boys were attempting to make something but it turned into a huge mess and we end up having to clean it up. Liz came down a bit later and made us all something nice to eat.

The boys had something planned for the afternoon but I had no idea what they were plan, I went back up to my room and picked out some clothes for the day and went into the bathroom to have a shower. Once I finished my shower I got dressed and went back to my room and put my PJ away, I picked up my phone and met the boys down in the living room.

We went and piled into Ashton’s car I think I wasn’t sure, I sat in the middle of Calum and Michael while Luke was in the front seat and Ashton was driving. We were in the car for what seems ages, after a while we arrived at this place there was sand and water and people playing in the water.

I followed Michael out of the car and went and stood by Luke.

“We came here once a week before the incident” he said holding my hand

“It’s gorgeous” I said

I walked over water’s edge and just dipped my toe in the water, before getting pulled away. I looked up and saw that Luke had pulled my and has a worried look in his face.

“Calm down Luke nothing is going to happen” I said

“You never know” he said

We continued to walk down the beach just looking at all the kids and their families playing in the sand and water. If only Luke wasn’t protective I could just walk through the water like a normal person. We continued to walk for ages just up and down the beach, the boys kept mucking around and pushing each other in the water I try and go join in but Luke keeps pulling me away.

The accident must have hit him hard and he can't let me out of his sight. It was starting to get dark and we all sat around the camp fire that we found and they must have known it was here since they brought everything that we would need for the fire. 

I was just leaning on Luke just thinking about life, and trying to remember information the boys were talking about. What would have happened if I didn’t hit my head on the bottom of the pool none of us would actually be in this position right now? 

 I was so lost in thoughts that I didn’t hear the boys call my name.

"Hey you ok?" Luke asked

I just nodded my head and continued to look at the fire that was burning in front of us. It was starting to get a little bit more chilly so I moved a bit closer to Luke, and out of nowhere things starting shooting out from somewhere and into the sky making a nice pretty colour.

"They are called fireworks" Luke said 

"They are so pretty" I said 

We sat there watching the fireworks until they died down and there was nothing left to see than the black night sky and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore line. It is so peaceful being out here with your brother and his mates if only you could remember the good times you had, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it and saw that it was a text from Lauren

From: Lauren Irwin 

To: Ashleigh Hemmings

Tell Ash he needs to be home xx

"Hey Ashton um... Lauren wants you home" I said 

"Sure, well let's start packing up boys" he said 

We got up and poured a bucket of water over the fire to stop it from burning and packed everything back in the car and Ashton dropped everyone home and went home as well.

When Luke and I walked in the door there was no one there I called out for them but there not a single answer. I walked around trying to find them but I could not see them anywhere, this is really strange. I walked into the kitchen and there was a note. 

Luke and Ash

We have gone out for a while be back later

Mum and dad xx

So they decided that they would go out, since we have not had dinner I look through the fridge trying to find something to eat but there was nothing there that was interesting it was all boring stuff. I called Luke over and asked if he could go and order something if that's how you do it.

He said that he would order something called pizza and he knows what I like so I don't have to worry. A while later there was a knock on the door and Luke got up and went to answer it and walked back in with two boxes of pizza, they smell amazing. We sat around and just ate the pizza and went to bed.

The next morning I got up and went down to the kitchen and mum or dad were yet home, I heard the phone ring and what I was about to hear would change my life forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to give you this chapter I could not keep it in my draft any longer it is finally getting interesting. I wonder what Ash will hear on the other side of the phone something that will change her life forever.

Please note that I have never had “Amnesia” or any type or memory loss so I don’t know how long it takes to remember things so please just bear with me I am trying my best. I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you know I will be away for a while so there may or may not be a chapter depending if I have internet to upload it, but I will do my best to get a new chapter up.

Infinityhemmings7