Chapter 33

NEW VIDEO OF THE DANCE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT. Just YouTube it if you want to watch it. Love y'all ~ Abby.

••(I put the video in for chapter 32. So watch it if you haven't already!!)••

Chapter 33

•••Abby's POV•••

Today the boys get to see Bailey and I's dance. I wonder what they are going to say after they see us. I mean we even have outfits that we bought yesterday night. Bailey and I walked into the dance classroom and saw that the boys were already there and we sat infront of them. Calum and Ashton were there and sitting with Mickey and Luke also. For some reason Ashton makes me uneasy. As soon as I went to tell Luke that, Ms. Miller walked in the classroom.

"Bailey and Abby. Ready?" we nodded and stood up and walked in front of the mirror. She started the music and we started dancing. (Abby is the girl with the red shirt and Bailey's the girl with the blue shirt shirt.)

(: I would watch the video now if I were you :) Halfway through the song I could tell the boys were holding their breath. I smile at Luke and Bailey giggled at me because she knew that we were teasing the crap out of the boys. Calum and Ashton looked not amused and just sat there.

When we were done everyone clapped for us and we smiled. We sat next to the boys and smiled. They just stared at us with their mouths gaped open.

"That was-" Michael said but was cut off by Luke.

"Amazing." Luke said while smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you." Bailey and I said at the same time. I thought eyes burning a hole right through the left side of my head. Ashton's purple-red eyes are staring at me. I slid over to Ashton and looked at him confused.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

"No reason." He smirked. I shifted uneasily. Right when I stood up to go back over to Luke the bell rang, telling all students to go to their very last class of the day. I walked out of the classroom only to be pulled back into an empty one.

"Hi Abby." A familiar voice said from behind me. The person turned me around so I could see his face. Ashton.

"Nice lips. Can I kiss them?" He asked while leaning in. The more he leaned in, the more I backed away. I pushed him away not wanting whatever he wanted to give.

"Oh, so you're one of us? The girls always weaker." Ashton said while grabbing my wrist. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. He is stronger than me. I felt him pull my ring off my finger. Ashton pushed me against the wall making me whimper in pain. He was about to kiss me, but he stopped. Suddenly his purple-red eyes turned into a hazel-green color.

"I can't do this to you." He started. "You're too innocent."

"And what is that suppose to mean?" I said softly.

"You're Luke's. That's what that means. He always wants the innocent ones." He said.

"Oh and here's your ring back." He put it back on my finger. I looked up at Ashton, and smiled. He smiled back sweetly. He put his arms around my shoulders and we walked out of the classroom. Good thing we had 10 minutes in between 5th period and 6th period. So that means we aren't late.

Luke saw Ashton and I and walked over. Luke picked me up and kissed me lightly on the lips. This made my heart flutter.

"Well aren't you in a good mood. What did I miss?" I said laughing slightly.

"Nothing I'm just happy." His blue eyes shined as he said this.

Our last class went by in the blink of an eye. We all had to sing at least one line of the song just so the teacher can see what we need to work on what we don't need to work on. Luke sounded like heaven and I honestly thought Bailey was going to throw up. Michael, Ashton and Calum all sounded amazing. The teacher even said that Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum should create a band together. Bailey and I agree. All of the boys went home and Luke and I drove Bailey home. Luke said he wanted to spend the night and of course I said yes because I really don't mind.