Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Hello?!" I yelled as I sat in a pitch black room. The air was damp and cold

"Abby, stay still." I jump at the suddenness of the male voice.

"O-ok." My breathing was heavy and I started to feel very vulnerable.

"It's ok. Just trust me I wont hurt you.'' He said in a low tone.

Suddenly I felt my arms be freed but replaced with hands. I knew they were his hands and for some odd reason I didn't want to look up at him.

"Abby, look at me." He said softly.

"No. I don't want to look up and you not be there. You'll just be invisible."

"Abby, please?" I don't know why but something in me told me to trust him. I felt one of his hands let go of my wrist and move to my cheek. I looked up and saw the most handsome face. He had blonde hair, beautiful piercing baby blue eyes, perfectly shaped lips and a single black lip ring on the left side on his bottom lip.

He was perfect. Almost unreal.

He noticed how hard I was studying his features and gave a heart melting smirk.

He got closer to me and put his arms around my waist while putting him forehead on mine.

"Abby," He started "You know how I said I would protect you know matter what?" he asked

"Yeah but to be totally honest I don't really know who you are." I said hoping he would tell me.

"Maybe this will help" and with that he closed his eyes and opened them back up seconds later but when he opened them I didn't see the blue I saw moments ago. They turned a rich blood red yet they didn't creep me out in any way.

Suddenly it hit me. He was the boy I saw and talked to when I was 13 years old but he looked a bit different. The last time i could physically see him like right now he was longer hair and was a bit paler.

"Oh my god." All I did was hug him and all he did was hug back tightly. But I needed to know only one thing. His name.

"C-can I ask you a question?" I said with a shaky voice.

"Sure love"

"What- What's your name?" I looked at my feet when I finished.

"Luke" He said grinning.

"Oh and Abby, Wake up."

I woke up warm and felt very safe. I still had my eyes closed and as I turn to my other side I feel my body get pulled as if something was pulling me closer to it. I opened my eyes, look up and saw two beautiful blue eyes looking down at me.

"Good-morning Abby" Luke smiled down at me. I sat there for a minute just thinking. I can see him. It wasn't a dream.

I smile back "Morning Luke" I say as I cuddle into his chest.

"What time is it?" I asked in a low and soft whisper.

"4:07am" he replied.

"Wow its way too early for me." I giggle and put my head back on his warm chest. Moments later I felt myself start to fall into a deep sleep just as Luke rubs my arm and starts to hum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)  I hope you like it and leave me a comment if you want to let me know what you think. Also the picture is what Luke and Abby looked like at the end ^_^