Chapter 18

Chapter 18

**Abby's POV**

I woke up in my room. It was about 11:00 at night when I woke up. I heard yelling coming from outside of my room. It was Liam and Harry. They were yelling at each other about...Me. After about 20 minutes of yelling they stopped. I heard Liam slam his door and Harry walked in without saying a word. Suddenly he just cried.

"Um Harry? Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"Why am I like this Abby? You are the 4th girl I've done that to. I never wanted to hit you. I was just drunk." He said in a sober voice. He didn't look at me at all.

"Harry, alcohol does different thing to different people. It's makes you violent." He just sat there, not knowing what to say next. He started to play with his fingers.

"Do you want me to sleep somewhere else? I understand if you do." All I did was nod and he looked up at me.

"Oh my god Abby! Im so sorry." I looked at him funny.

"What?" I said confused.

"This." He walked to me with a mirror and showed me the bruise he caused to be on my face.

Tear streamed down my face.

"Liam!" I yelled. Liam came running in my room and Harry just sighed and left the room as Liam hugged me tight, telling me it was ok and that it doesnt look that bad.

"Im going to go in my room yell or just come in if you need me. Okay love?" I nodded. As soon as Liam shut the door, I rubbed the gem on the ring and Luke appeared infront of me.

"Hey Ab- What happened to you? Who did this Abby? I will kill them!" Luke yelled.

"Harry." I whispered

"Why did he do this? He's going to die." He started to head for my door but grabbed his wrist.

"No Luke. Dont hurt him."

"Abby, he hit you so now its his turn to feel pain."

"I know he hit me but-" Luke cut me off.

"But what Abby?" He said,

"He was drunk."

"Oh but still he shouldn't have hurt you. It hurts me to see you in pain." Luke said grabbing my waist and pulling me in a hug before i could start crying again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gif on the side is what Luke and Abby looked like at the end of this chapter.