Chapter 30

***NOTE!!!! : ::: LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE YOU READ IT ADDS EMOTION TO THE CHAPTER AND I LOVE IT OMG.... lol sorry for looking like i was yelling but seriously listen to the song... Love y'all!!!******

Chapter 30.

••Abby's POV••

He ended the call and came over to me. He sat behind me and cuddled me into his chest and just comforted me. I love the feeling of his warmth. Suddenly he got up and went over to my closet that was cracked.

"You play guitar?" I nod. He picks it up and strums all of the cords.

"I do too. It makes me happy. I also sing."

"Really? and why haven't you told me these things." I ask.

"I don't really know but I'm in a band." I ignored him and just smiled.

"You should play something for me." I said. He nodded and walked over to me and started playing the guitar and singing.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the make-up running down your face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all. "

"That was nice." I said while smiling and leaning on Luke's shoulder. Luke moved my head and handed me my guitar. I looked at him confused.

"Now you sing something." He said.

"I can't sing." I said.

"Yes you can. I've heard you."

"Fine." I pulled the guitar closer to my body and sang.

"And if I may just take your breath away

I don't mind if there's not much to say

Sometimes the silence guides our minds

So move to a place so far away

The goose bumps start to raise

The minute that my left hand meets your waist

And then I watch your face

Put my finger on your tongue

'Cause you love to taste, yeah. "

Luke smiled at me when I stopped playing and said, "Perfect."

I said thank you and put it back in my closet. When I came back Luke had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong Lu-" he cut me off.

"Did that kiss with Harry mean anything to you? and don't lie to me."

"No." I said.

"Then why did you kiss him?" He asked getting louder.

"I don't know why I did but i do know that to me it mean't nothing. I promise." I said looking him stright in his eyes. He stands up infront of me and smiles.

He walks over to my radio and turns it on Tomorrow by Chris Young came on. Luke came back towards me, grabbed my hands and put them around his neck. Then he put his hands on my waist and started to sway side to side. A little bit after that he put his arms more around my waist.

Im happy that he is not mad at me. I love seeing him happy.

Later that night we fell asleep with each other, Happy.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope y'all liked this chapter. I hope y'all are still interested give me you thoughts. What do you think abut the parents dying? What do you think will happen between Harry and Abby? Who knows. Well I do lol night.