Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*After School*

"Abby, tell me what's wrong" he said.

"I don't know how" I said back.

"Then show me. Visualize it in your head." I thought of what happened today.

(Beginning of Flashback) ~ "Hey Abby" Bailey said to as she walk up to me in the lunchroom.

"H- whats wrong? You dont look so happy." I said noticing that she looked angry when i turned to look at her.

"Have you seen your so called Best Boyfriend Ever?"

"No...Why?" i repied scared of what she was about to say

"Well then come with me." She answer while pulling me out of my seat.

About five long minutes later she brought new to the girl locker room door.

"whats in here?"

"Just go in and listen."

I walked in and just listened. All I heard was... Kissing noises.

"Hannah, I love you so much" my now EX-boyfriend said.

"I love you too, Levi." and then she kissed him again.

I decided I should be really rude and ruin this cute and lovey moment.

"Yeah and I hate you." I was about to walk away but something in me just would allow me too. Levi turned around with a straight face.

"Abby, it's not what it loo-"I cut him off

"Dont say that. Its the worst line in the book called How To Lie To Your Girlfriend." I said trying to wrap my head around what is going on right at this moment. I have trusted him for so long and I never thought that he would do this to me. He said he'd never hurt me but, he did.

"Abby? Why do your eyes look red-ish?" Levi said to me while getting closer to my face.

I turned away from him quickly and ran to a mirror and looked at my eyes. They were red. Why is this happening? Ugh first i find out that my boyfriend is cheating and now this. I cant stay here I have to go home. I scared to find out what might happen if I stay.

I called Bailey.

"Hola?" Bailey anwsered.

"Your not spanish and im going home." I repied

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because I need to get some sleep and think about things thats all"

"Oh ok. Text me later?"

"Sure. Bye" I answered

"Bye" And after that she hung up.

With that i walked out of the school and drove home. ~ (End of Flashback)

"Abby," He started "Do you want something to happen to him?"

"I-i dont know" I really didnt know.

"Abby, do you at least want to know why your eyes changed?"

"..yeah.." i said in a nervous tone.

"Well when you are wearing that ring," he started while touched my hand but i pulled away from his hand, cold and invisible yet warm and welcoming to me. "You will always have a liitle part of me with you. Its my way of keeping you safe and protecting you. Some how i knew he was about to physically hurt you so i made your eye color change to make him question who he was messing with."

"Oh..." Was all i could say at the moment.