Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Okay, just be careful." Bailey said and I nodded and walkd up the stairs and to my room. When I reached my room and just stood there for a minute to see if he would yell or say anything else. I put my back up against the door and just waited knowing that he would sense the I was there.

I could tell he was sitting with his back against the door like I was because he was tapping the back of his head on the door repeatedly.

"She doesnt even wear the ring. Does she hate me now? I wish she was hear right now. She would be so mad since I just messed up her room." He said quietly and hitting his head harder on the door. He doesnt even sense that im here. He is hitting his head header than a mintue ago. If I dont stop him he will hurt himself and I dont want that.

I got on my knees, put my hands where I feel like his head would be and whispered "Luke, stop." The banging stopped and the door opened.

"Abby, how much did you hear?" He asked sounding like he had been crying, looking down not letting me see his face while sitting in the middle of my floor. He had his legs open enough for me to sit in his lap so I sat in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"To answer all of your questions, Levi kissed me and I didnt even kiss back. He thinks he is better than everyone so dont feel bad. And I could never hate you Luke." I said in a comforting voice.

"Abby, Can I tell you something?" Luke asked softly.

"Yeah sure, anything." I replied

"I-I love you Abby but the thing is im not aloud to love a human. I can only protect." All I did was sit there, showing no emotion.

"Please say something," he put his forehead on mine. "Please." He whispered.

I look deep into his eyes seeing that they were filled with sorrow and sadness. Finally i just give in to the fact that I love him back. So I kissed him. He was shocked at first but then gave in and kissed back. I never thought that I would ever be in love with a demon.

"Luke, why cant you be with a human?" I said out of breath while pulling away.

"I cant be with you because in my world when the demon has feeling for a human it's considered wrong or not right." he explained.

"So how could you change that?" I asked couriously. It was almost like he stopped breathing when I asked him that question.

After a minute or two, he finally answered.

"To change that i would have to change you. The thing is I dont want to hurt you" Luke somewhat explained.

I suddenly asked "What do you mean change me?" I was scared to know the answer to that.

"Turn you into a demon." I suddenly became abnormally silent.

"Ok, and how would you change me into a demon? Like what would you have to do?" I asked nicely hoping he would reply.

"Well i cant really tell you how but i can show you without changing you. If you want of course"

"Ok. Go ahead." i said willingly.

He stood up picking me up with him. He wrapped my my legs around his waist and sat down on the edge of my bed and started kissing my neck. I kind of started to burn but i ignored that because I really didnt care at this point but i did care when he put his hand on my wirst and it started to burn like hell. I then let out a piercing scream. Luke stopped knowing tha he was hurting me.

"Thats how it would feel." He said.

"Why did you have to kiss my neck though?" I asked still in a little bit of pain.

"To mask some of the pain with pleasure." all i did was nod.

"And this is what your wrist would look like." he said while holding my wrist up to me.

There was a key about the size of a dime right in the middle of my wrist.

"How do you make the pain go away?" I ask crying because the pain felt like something was burning a hole straight through my wrist.

"Here, this will help." I bite my lip as he take my wrist and presses his lips to them making the pain go away quickly.

For about 20 more minutes we just sat there enjoying each others company and as he was playing in my hair i said something that i know will change my life alot.

"Luke," I started

"Yeah?" He replied

"Change me."