Chapter 12

Chapter 12

So today is the day my cousin and his friends come over and I'm not prepared at all. The sad part is my mom and dad are going on another business trip. Right now I'm in my backyard taking some pictures with the camera I got from my parents on my 18th birthday. As I walk into my house, my mom was helping some people into our house. When my mom saw me she asked me to go help others. All I did was agree. When I went outside to help I saw a blonde boy with pale skin. He was wearing a varsity jacket with black jeans and some converses. Then I saw another boy with brown curly hair with a bandanna in it. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt with some black skinny jeans and some boots. I noticed he also had some tattoos. There was also a third boy who had black hair tan skin and was wearing a shirt that said "cool kids don't dance" and black jeans with white shoes. They were all very good looking.

Suddenly the blonde boy came up to me and said something.

"Hi i'm Niall" he said in an Irish accent.

"Hey I'm Abby." I replied.

"Pretty name. It fits you." Niall said causing me to blush.

"So who are the other guys?" I asked nicely.

"Well the curly one is Harry, he's a fun guy and the other one is Zayn, he's cool and laid back. The other guys, Liam and Louis, are in the house."

"So my mom told me to help you guys so yeah." I said awkwardly walking toward their car. Right as I went to go grab a suitcase of fairly large hand hold my hand away and took it. I look up and I see Harry standing there.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be carrying things for other people." Harry winks at me, grabbed another suitcase and walked away. After that there were no more suitcases, so I just closed the trunk and walk in the house. When I close the door I walked into the living room and saw all five of the boys and my parents sitting down and talking.

"Oh and here she is now. Abby this is your cousin Liam. You've met him before but you both were only babies." My mom said as I walked in. Liam stood up and walked over to me and hugged me. I didn't hug back right away but he seemed really nice so I ended up hugging back anyway. Suddenly my phone went off and it was a text from Luke.

From Luke <3:

Meet me at the park down the street in 10. We need to talk.

To Luke <3:

Ok. See you then :)

"Hey dad, do you mind if i go for a walk?" i ask as nice as possible hoping he wont say no.

"Ok but will you be back before dinner?" he asks.

"Yes." and with that I walked to the park.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I got to the park I couldnt find Luke. Maybe he wasnt here yet so I just waited. Its been 20 minutes and he still isnt here. Finally i decided to get up and leave. As i was walking a hand suddenly slapped up against my mouth causing me to scream unto that persons hand. I tried to bite their hand but its was like that didnt affect them as much as I thought it would. Where is Luke?! Wait, im not wearing the ring. UGH i hate this!

"Stay still." the person whispered. Suddenly i felt ice cold lips on the back of neck and cold hands on both of my wrists. The person let go of my mouth and i let out a scream.

"LUKE! HELP ME! PLEASE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, crying.

The person behind me slapped me which made me fall. The person got on top of me but was quickly yanked off by another person.

"Touch her ever again and i will end you and your friends lives. Understand?" I was expecting to hear Lukes voice but instead i heard a very similar but very different voice.

"Y-yes." the man backed away quickly and runs away fast with his friends.

The guy came up to me and helped me up.

"You know Bailey right?" he questioned.

"Y-yes, i do. W-why?" I said studdering like an idiot.

"Tell her something for me," I nodded for him to continue. He face came closer to mine and i soon realized he looked just like the guy she described at the party. "Tell her I love her." And with that he was gone. After that Luke decides to show up.

"Hey Abby." He looks at my angry face. "What wrong?"

"What's wrong? You not being here when you told me ypu would is whats wrong. Did you know that while you werent here a lot happened." I said walking up to him angrily making him step back a couple steps.

"Abby please calm down and tell me what happened. Please?" He looked at me innocently.

"Fine. Well I was waiting for you here and then i was about to leave then someone was about to rape me then this dude saved me an-" Luke cut me off.

"What dude?" he asked.

"I dont know some guy Bailey met at this party she went to but the point is Luke you should have been here when you said you were."

"Abby, Im sorry. Please dont be mad." For some odd reason, something inside me wouldnt let myself stay made at him.

"Ok. Just please be on time next time. Promise?" I said holding out my pinkie like a five year old.

He took my pinkie in his bigger pinkie and said "I promise." but what he did next is what shocked me the most.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you guys like it  <3 OH and I dedicated this chapter to gemmaastyless because she is a aswesome reader and a awesome writer so yeah byeeeeeeeee ~ Abby