Chapter 27

Chapter 27

(Bailey's POV)

So Liam stopped singing to Abby and I smiled. I decided to leave them alone and go down stairs. When I got down stairs I saw Niall, Harry and Louis just sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch.

"Hey Bailey, where's Liam? we were suppose to be going out for. And Niall is starting to pout." asked Louis. I looked over at Niall and yes, he was pouting.

I smiled at Niall and say next to him and looked at Louis and said "He's with Abby. Trying to make her feel better." Louis nodded.

"She wouldn't talk to you?" Harry asked. I shook my head no.

"HURRY UP LIAM!" Niall yelled.

"Oh and Bailey you should come you could be my date." Niall whispered to me. I smiled and said yes.

(Liam's POV)

It's been about five minutes after I stop singing to Abby and she finally looked up at me and smiled.

"You okay love?" I asked her while rubbing her back.

"Yeah, I guess." she said looking down at her hands which were gripping on to my shirt.

"Abby, tell me what's wrong. Please?" I said softly.

"Harry kissed me yesterday then ignored me today. And Luke won't talk to me." She answered. Who's Luke?

"Who's Luke? Why haven't I met this Luke?" I asked quickly.

"Luke is my boyfriend and because he, uhh, nevermind."

"No. Please tell me." I said

"Liam can I trust you with what I'm about to tell you? You have to promise you won't tell anyone." Abby said.

"I promise."

"Luke and I are-"she got cut off by Niall yelling.

"HURRY UP LIAM!" He yelled from downstairs.

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" I yelled back. I looked back at Abby.

"Luke and I are demons." I just stared at her. Suddenly I didn't want to be in the same room as Abby.

"Liam please don't look at me like that." I got up and backed away from her and when I got to the door, I stopped.

"Liam, please." she started to tear up again.

"How do I know your not going to try and kill me?" I asked getting upset.

"I would never hurt you Liam. You can trust me, just like I trust you." She said as a tear ran down her face. I started to walk back over to the back when suddenly my back was against the wall again.

"Who do you think you are making Abby cry?!" said a blonde boy with blood red eyes. I was about to say something but Abby beat me to it.

"Luke don't hurt him!" Abby cried out.

"He upset you. That's not okay with me."

"I'm Liam... Abby's... Cousin." I said trying to breathe. Luke put me back on my feet. I fixed my shirt and Abby ran over to me hugging me and asked if I was okay. I told her I was perfectly fine and looked over to Luke.

"Look, the only reason she was crying was because she told me she was a demon and scared me but then I got over that." I stopped and looked at Abby and said. "Sorry Abby and I'll trust you forever and always. Okay?"

"Okay." She smiled.

"Okay so, can I have my girlfriend now? I need to talk to her." Luke said as Abby hugged me.

Abby walked over to Luke and kissed his cheek and smiled. He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

I walked downstairs to meet up with the boys and Bailey and we all got in my car and went to dinner. Bailey was Niall's dinner date. Throughout the whole dinner all I could think about was the way Luke and Abby looked at each other. It was like their love was unbreakable.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMG I can't thank you guys for how much love and feedback I got on the last chapter. I kinda shocked me. I didn't know people loved this fanfic that much but I guess I was wrong. Thank y'all sooooo much and I love you and I hope you are having a good day if not you all are free to private message me whenever. And if this is short I'm going to post another chapter that might also be short but as long as y'all like it, that's all that matters.

Love you ~ Abby <3 <3